FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Light use endurance

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,649

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 23rd July 2019, 07:02 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Once in a while, when your significant other yells at you, you might use your phone a bit less. Rate this thread to express how the 's battery performs under light use. A higher rating indicates that the device goes a long time when you're using the phone sparingly: no gaming or video/audio streaming, light web browsing, some calling and texts, etc.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free

30th July 2019, 02:00 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, I have Mi Band 4 from 1 week now, but the battery life is really really bad. I use the default watchface, Viber notifications, Call notifications, low brightness, and sleep assistant, but the battery life is around 2-3 days. I have around 10 incoming calls and 30-40 Viber notifications. I stopped the Viber notifications, but still 4 % drain for around 5 hours. It is with 1.0.5.48 firmware and I did factory reset twice. Do you have a similar problem?
30th July 2019, 07:21 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 630

More
I have MB4 for about a week. I have roughly 10% battery usage per day (more if I play with watch faces etc.). This includes constant HR (every minute), sleep tracking HR, brightness 5/5, no night mode, custom animated watchface, lift wrist gesture (normal sensitivity) and occasional workout (constant HR and GPS tracking). I have only minimum number of notifications enabled and even those are firing just a few times a day (less than 10). I sync data with Mi Fit and Notify&Fitness app.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what to suggest you
1st August 2019, 04:03 PM |#4  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 109

More
My battery life is pretty good, I have it about 45 days - after first use charged it on 21st day, second charge after 15 days, so It's around 5-6% daily drain. I use notifications all day (5-6 apps), calls, middle brightness and custom watchfaces but not constant HR monitor. I also sync with Mi Fit and Notify&Fitness app.
4th August 2019, 05:51 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I own for a month. I don't use any notification. I connect to Bluetooth 4,5 times a day just to transfer data. With this kind of use, full charge last exactly 30 days.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)