TWRP 3.2.1-0 is here.
* Removed "Firmware" from Backup/Restore as it was causing issues in restore.
* Ported from Redmi Note 4.
* Low brightness ? Go to settings and increase it all the way upto 1605% .
What's new in 3.2.1-0 :
* minui fixes (cryptomilk)
* Better android-8.0 compatibility in ROM trees (Dees_Troy)
* Fix missing library in android-8.0 (nkk71)
* Fix inconsistent SDCard naming (DevUt)
* Default to TWRP restore instead of adb backup restore to fix restore on fresh TWRP boot (jlask)
What's new in 3.2.0-0 :
* Allow restoring adb backups in the TWRP GUI (bigbiff)
* Fix gzip backup error in adb backups (bigbiff)
* Fix a bug in TWRP's backup routines that occasionally corrupted backup files (nkk71)
* Better support for installing Android 8.0 based zips due to legacy props (nkk71)
* Support vold decrypt with keymaster 3.0 in 8.0 firmwares (nkk71)
* Decrypt of synthetic passwords for Pixel 2 (Dees_Troy)
* Support newer ext4 FBE policies for backup and restore in libtar (Dees_Troy)
* v2 fstab support (Dees_Troy)
* Bring TWRP forward to android 8.0 AOSP base (Dees_Troy)
* Various other minor bugfixes and tweaks
Hit thanks if u like it