FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][MIUI 9-10] Global Stable and Beta ROMs greeshan repack for Mi Max 2

135 posts
Thanks Meter: 233

Post Reply Email Thread
MIUI 9-10 Global repack (based on Stable and Beta ROMs)
Only for unlocked bootloaders (tested only on official unlock)! I take no responsibility for your actions!
My updates can be checked in Settings > About phone > View latest update (scroll to down)
Official Website (link)
About all problems write please to my Telegram or MIUI Repack by greeshan Telegram group
Sorry for my English

General information:

I'm make ROMs repack for a long time. For a base I take only official firmware from a site en.miui.com. I was deleted trash, cleaned, adding new options, updated and corrected the languages, and added many new languages. I compile the firmware with the help of a my development tool that fixes a lot of errors in the translation files independently, without missing them (and there are a lot of them even in the official assembly as it turns out). Translation from the official firmware + update translation from its own repository. Translation into the firmware I fill through BARS. At the moment, more than 60 languages ​​are available. The firmware was collected not only for Russian-speaking users, but also for other nationalities.
Attention! It is forbidden to upload the firmware and links to other resources without my permission!

How to install with TWRP:

1. Boot into TWRP Recovery (i am using only official TWRP for oxygen)
2. Click Wipe - Advanced and select wipes:
  • Cache
  • Dalvik Cache
  • Data
  • System
Then move the slider to the right to start the wipe process...
3. Go to the main menu, select Mount and uncheck the System if it is. If you do not remove the checkmark, there is a chance of an error with the firmware or other problems ...
4. Choose in the main menu Install.
5. Select the firmware file in the .zip format, move the slider to the right to start the install process and wait for the end.
Attention, if you are not sure about the correct operation of your SD card, I advise you to flush the ROM file on the internal memory.
6. Restart, ready.

Global Beta MIUI 10 repacks:

Global Stable MIUI 10 repacks:

Global Beta MIUI 9 repacks:

=== Сhangelog (main): (google translate) - always updating
======= FULL ROM 8.4.28
======= FULL ROM 8.3.29
======= FULL ROM 8.3.22
update v1 for 8.3.22: - install without wipes!
  • Fixed gestures on the desktop [Settings - display]
  • Reworked code functions "Smart mobile network" and "connection Timer" [Settings-Additional functions]
  • Returned the settings to notify of the battery and battery information (Chinese changed the menu) [Settings - Battery and performance]
  • Move the "Location" item to a separate menu [Settings-Advanced settings]
  • Updated icons of menu items [Settings - Advanced settings]

Global Stable MIUI 9 repacks:
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to greeshan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greeshan Ad-Free
29th March 2018, 02:16 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can install without supersu and how or what to do for remove supersu bcoz I want magisk
29th March 2018, 02:19 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay2105

Can install without supersu and how or what to do for remove supersu bcoz I want magisk

Delete file from ROM.zip\META-INF\supersu\supersu.zip before install ROM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greeshan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greeshan Ad-Free
29th March 2018, 02:29 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanx
29th March 2018, 04:39 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:[update v1 for 8.3.22: - install without wipes! ]

Can I intall update v1 only , if I'm already in global developer rom 8.3.22, without install full rom pack again?
Sorry for my bad english. Thanks.😅
29th March 2018, 05:28 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgphyo126

Quote:[update v1 for 8.3.22: - install without wipes! ]

Can I intall update v1 only , if I'm already in global developer rom 8.3.22, without install full rom pack again?

No, my updates only for my ROMs☺️ Or you can have more problems after install it on other roms
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greeshan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greeshan Ad-Free
29th March 2018, 06:39 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeshan

No, my updates only for my ROMs Or you can have more problems after install it on other roms

Ok. I have been understood. Thanks for explained. 🤗🤗
29th March 2018, 09:11 PM |#8  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,818

More
Quote:

No, my updates only for my ROMs Or you can have more problems after install it on other roms

this looks interesting! id like to add this to the index thread, so would you consider these stock MIUI based custom ROMs? or rather "extended" stock roms? aside from bugfixing and translations, what kind of modifications have you implemented here?

thanks in advance
30th March 2018, 06:57 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmc83

this looks interesting! id like to add this to the index thread

Sorry, but i don't understand about index thread, this is my first topic thread on XDA...
Ahh, i understand, you wrtite about this thread ?
Quote:

so would you consider these stock MIUI based custom ROMs? or rather "extended" stock roms?
thanks in advance

I made repacks only from official ROMs, no other customs or authors...
Quote:

aside from bugfixing and translations, what kind of modifications have you implemented here?
thanks in advance

Read please change log, i made more patches
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greeshan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greeshan Ad-Free
30th March 2018, 08:07 AM |#10  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,818

More
Quote:

Sorry, but i don't understand about index thread, this is my first topic thread on XDA...
Ahh, i understand, you wrtite about this thread ?

I made repacks only from official ROMs, no other customs or authors...

Read please change log, i made more patches

ah ok, i missed the changelog link! so from what i can see, its basically an enhanced stock rom, good to know!

and yes i was talking about the index thread, which i maintain. so i always keep an eye on new threads popping up here to keep it up to date

cheers mate, always good to have more active members here to give some luuuuv to our mi max 2 keep up the good work!

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Oxygen) using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jbmc83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jbmc83 Ad-Free
30th March 2018, 08:18 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

and yes i was talking about the index thread, which i maintain. so i always keep an eye on new threads popping up here to keep it up to date
cheers mate, always good to have more active members here to give some luuuuv to our mi max 2 keep up the good work!

Thanks maybe today xiaomi upload 8.3.29 and after i made my repack
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
global, greeshan, mi max 2, miui

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)