Thanks Meter: 845

By V_v3k, Senior Member on 15th May 2018, 06:36 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
10th November 2018, 07:34 PM |#491  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstpork

dude, thats the best aosp rom ive ever had, really! you made a great job, but i have an issue with the messages app. it just flickers and the app isnt starting. could you provide me with a fix, because now i can only use a thirdparty sms app. also resetting the data and cache didnt do anything. thanks!

Uninstall update from playstore and disable auto update of messages app
The Following User Says Thank You to sirdickens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sirdickens Ad-Free

11th November 2018, 03:33 AM |#492  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelsteven

Does it fast charge?

I recommend charging with phone in switch off state. I observed charging issues when it was on during charging. Fast charging works fine when device is shutdown for this ROM.
13th November 2018, 09:39 PM |#493  
Flag Konni
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstpork

dude, thats the best aosp rom ive ever had, really! you made a great job, but i have an issue with the messages app. it just flickers and the app isnt starting. could you provide me with a fix, because now i can only use a thirdparty sms app. also resetting the data and cache didnt do anything. thanks!

Disable the dark theme and have a check.
Thank me later😋
18th November 2018, 09:26 AM |#494  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 95

Donate to Me
More
This rom is great even i felt better than Unofficial LineageOS rom by Hard_Rock83. Thanks V_v3k for the rom and Hard_Rock83 for the Kernel.
23rd November 2018, 02:18 PM |#495  
OP Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 845

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys! Apologies for the late info. Here onwards I won't be maintaining PEX. I'm in a messed up situation right now and supporting MM2 PEX seems to have gotten really hard for me considering all the other work I'm currently focusing on. Thanks a lot for using this ROM so far and sharing your feedback... @jhenrique09 please be informed of this, and thanks for letting me be a part of this amazing ROM for my device.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to V_v3k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift V_v3k Ad-Free
23rd November 2018, 03:37 PM |#496  
Thanks Meter: 1,607

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_v3k

Hey guys! Apologies for the late info. Here onwards I won't be maintaining PEX. I'm in a messed up situation right now and supporting MM2 PEX seems to have gotten really hard for me considering all the other work I'm currently focusing on. Thanks a lot for using this ROM so far and sharing your feedback... @jhenrique09 please be informed of this, and thanks for letting me be a part of this amazing ROM for my device.

You are just awesome man
Thanks for the contribution to mi max 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reversegear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reversegear Ad-Free
23rd November 2018, 04:06 PM |#497  
Forum Moderator
Flag Probably marking work or drinking beer...Maybe both
Thanks Meter: 6,608

Donate to Me
More
Thread closed at OP request
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gregbradley Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread