FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][CAMERA-MOD][7.1.X] Collection camera Modded [NEWS][12/08]

738 posts
Thanks Meter: 65

By silverstream, Senior Member on 7th January 2018, 02:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
@Arnova8G2 starting this thread for Mi Max 2. Please feel free to edit the content.
The Following User Says Thank You to silverstream For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift silverstream Ad-Free

7th January 2018, 04:05 PM |#2  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,817

More
i can warmheartedly recommend this website right here: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a...google-camera/

listing all current GCam ports from the most important devs in that area

At the moment, it looks like the Arnova8G2 ports are the most compatible ones with our Mi Max 2 phones. v1.2 doesnt have Portrait Mode but works flawlessly including HDR+ Enhanced and basically all Phone Model HDR+ modes. All v1.3 and v1.4 ports dont work well on our phones (lots of black screens). v1.5 beta works better and also includes a working Portrait Mode, however only "Nexus 6" Auto and "Pixel 2017 ZSL HDR no PD" Phone models work concerning HDR+, all others cause a black screen. Thus, HDR+ Enhanced is not available.

So its either v1.2 including HDR+ Enhanced due to lots of HDR+ phone models working properly, but without Portrait Mode

or

v1.5 including Portrait Mode but only with regular HDR+ due to just two phone modes working for HDR+

cheers!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jbmc83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jbmc83 Ad-Free
8th January 2018, 01:25 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Updated to V1.5Beta 2 and it's a lot better, Potraits works front and back. Motion took picture but nothing is saved.
I noticed Nexus 6 is really slow in processing
EDIT: Pixel 2017 ZSL HDR No PD/Pixel2 seems faster but stuck at processing HDR+ in gallery and photo never saved
The Following User Says Thank You to silverstream For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift silverstream Ad-Free
8th January 2018, 04:50 AM |#4  
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstream

Updated to V1.5Beta 2 and it's a lot better, Potraits works front and back. Motion took picture but nothing is saved.
I noticed Nexus 6 is really slow in processing
EDIT: Pixel 2017 ZSL HDR No PD/Pixel2 seems faster but stuck at processing HDR+ in gallery and photo never saved

yes thats the same experience i am having. only nexus 6 auto works, unfortunately.

in what way is v1.5 beta 2 better? please specify...

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Oxygen) using Tapatalk
8th January 2018, 10:48 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmc83

yes thats the same experience i am having. only nexus 6 auto works, unfortunately.

in what way is v1.5 beta 2 better? please specify...

Was referring to 1.5b2 better than v1.4 😀
9th January 2018, 09:12 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Suggest to merge with another thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...amera-t3729220
9th January 2018, 09:32 AM |#7  
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstream

Suggest to merge with another thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...amera-t3729220

good idea

12th January 2018, 09:49 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
It does not work when you try to make a video with the rear camera with the video stabilizer.
14th January 2018, 12:51 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmc83

good idea

Bro can you please s suggest which version to use with which settings that work with video mode too? Currently using v1. 5 beta of arnova and video mode isn't working on nexus 6 settings
14th January 2018, 04:58 PM |#10  
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruguoli

It does not work when you try to make a video with the rear camera with the video stabilizer.

works fine here. arnova8g2 v1.5 beta1, beta2 and stable...

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridershahmir

Bro can you please s suggest which version to use with which settings that work with video mode too? Currently using v1. 5 beta of arnova and video mode isn't working on nexus 6 settings

arnova8g2 v1.5 beta1, beta2 and stable all work fine, including all video resolutions back and front camera. be sure to set "nexus 6 auto" for config camera hdr+ and "nexus 6p" for model in settings.

rest of the settings i have detailed in the lineage os thread, it was post number...dont remember exactly, but it was somewhere 845-850 in that range

The Following User Says Thank You to jbmc83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jbmc83 Ad-Free
15th January 2018, 10:12 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi. yes, I do have the configuration that you mention. from old versions, 1.3. to me the video gives me failure. in version 1.5. recording at 4k I have no problem. if under the resolution to 1080 recording at 30FPM / 60FPM to take advantage of the stabilization, I get an error. therefore I have it at 4k and no error. the rest works great for me. Keep investigating. I have the .21 version of xiaomi eu. The other scrubber app works for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)