[APP][CAMERA-MOD][7.1.X] Collection camera Modded [NEWS][12/08]

739 posts
Thanks Meter: 65

By silverstream, Senior Member on 7th January 2018, 02:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th January 2018, 10:12 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi. yes, I do have the configuration that you mention. from old versions, 1.3. to me the video gives me failure. in version 1.5. recording at 4k I have no problem. if under the resolution to 1080 recording at 30FPM / 60FPM to take advantage of the stabilization, I get an error. therefore I have it at 4k and no error. the rest works great for me. Keep investigating. I have the .21 version of xiaomi eu. The other scrubber app works for me.

15th January 2018, 10:23 AM |#12  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,817

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruguoli

Hi. yes, I do have the configuration that you mention. from old versions, 1.3. to me the video gives me failure. in version 1.5. recording at 4k I have no problem. if under the resolution to 1080 recording at 30FPM / 60FPM to take advantage of the stabilization, I get an error. therefore I have it at 4k and no error. the rest works great for me. Keep investigating. I have the .21 version of xiaomi eu. The other scrubber app works for me.

ah yes, versions 1.3 and 1.4 are no good, video doesnt work there. stick to either 1.2 or 1.5.

as for sub 1080p with video stabilization, i think thats miui related, since another member posted something similar. i have no troubles at all with video recording on lineage os 14.1, no matter which resolution or camera is used. stabilization is always switched on btw.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Oxygen) using Tapatalk
15th January 2018, 10:33 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmc83

ah yes, versions 1.3 and 1.4 are no good, video doesnt work there. stick to either 1.2 or 1.5.

as for sub 1080p with video stabilization, i think thats miui related, since another member posted something similar. i have no troubles at all with video recording on lineage os 14.1, no matter which resolution or camera is used. stabilization is always switched on btw.

Nope, with these settings you can only record video once, when you start recording another video, camera crashes. I'm on Los
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180115-153047.png
Views:	446
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	4389803   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180115-153053.png
Views:	454
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	4389804  
15th January 2018, 10:37 AM |#14  
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridershahmir

Nope, with these settings you can only record video once, when you start recording another video, camera crashes. I'm on Los

nope, i an record as many video clips as i like in direct succession. be aware though that i have jpeg wuality set to 100% and dirty lens warning disabled. no idea if that makes any difference though. i also have back camera set to 4k and front to 1080p for video recording.

this is on arnova8g2 v1.5 stable btw.

15th January 2018, 10:38 AM |#15  

More
Quote:

nope, i an record as many video clips as i like in direct succession. be aware though that i have jpeg wuality set to 100% and dirty lens warning disabled. no idea if that makes any difference though. i also have back camera set to 4k amd front to 1080p for video recording.

Front video camera recording well?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote:

nope, i an record as many video clips as i like in direct succession. be aware though that i have jpeg wuality set to 100% and dirty lens warning disabled. no idea if that makes any difference though. i also have back camera set to 4k amd front to 1080p for video recording.

this is on arnova8g2 v1.5 stable btw.

And which magisk modules are you using?
15th January 2018, 10:41 AM |#16  
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:

Front video camera recording well?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

And which magisk modules are you using?

ill check front video recording for you, give me a moment.

dont have magisk installed, using inbuilt privacy guard of lineage os for root access control.

edit: front camera video recording works as well, just recorded two clips right after each other without problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to jbmc83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jbmc83 Ad-Free
15th January 2018, 10:42 AM |#17  

More
Quote:

ill check front video recording for you, give me a moment.

dont have magisk installed, using inbuilt privacy guard of lineage os for root access control.

Also try to record 2 to 3 clips using rear camera on 1080p, and see if you face any error. BTW thanks for your timely replies
15th January 2018, 10:44 AM |#18  
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:

Also try to record 2 to 3 clips using rear camera on 1080p, and see if you face any error. BTW thanks for your timely replies

sure thing, gimme another moment.

recorded three clips one right after another, each at 1080p with 30fps and 60fps, respectively (total of 6 clips). no problems encountered.

have u given proper storage permission for the app? also, have u installed the modded media_profiles.xml file in system/etc for proper usage of slomo and 60fps? maybe one of those two is the culprit in your case...

15th January 2018, 10:55 AM |#19  

More
Quote:

sure thing, gimme another moment.

recorded three clips one right after another, each at 1080p with 30fps and 60fps, respectively (total of 6 clips). no problems encountered.

have u given proper storage permission for the app? also, have u installed the modded media_profiles.xml file in system/etc for proper usage of slomo and 60fps? maybe one of those two is the culprit in your case...

Well given proper media storage but don't know what media profiles are you talking about, can you please tell me how to do that?
15th January 2018, 10:59 AM |#20  
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:

Well given proper media storage but don't know what media profiles are you talking about, can you please tell me how to do that?

well im assuming you have root access, so:

- download the modded media_profiles.xml file as part of this zip package here: https://mega.nz/#!MKYyWaDL!zUzUivAbl...qgd6OalVSMLvHw
- unzip the package and overwrite the stock media_profiles.xml file in system/etc directory with the modded one
- set proper permissions of the new file to rw-r-r
- reboot
- test again and see if your issues are resolved

ull need a file manager with root access for that, im using es file explorer pro, for example.

The Following User Says Thank You to jbmc83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jbmc83 Ad-Free
15th January 2018, 11:18 AM |#21  

More
Quote:

well im assuming you have root access, so:

- download the modded media_profiles.xml file as part of this zip package here: https://mega.nz/#!MKYyWaDL!zUzUivAbl...qgd6OalVSMLvHw
- unzip the package and overwrite the stock media_profiles.xml file in system/etc directory with the modded one
- set proper permissions of the new file to rw-r-r
- reboot
- test again and see if your issues are resolved

ull need a file manager with root access for that, im using es file explorer pro, for example.

Nope, nothing changed, everything works fine on v1. 2 but not on later ones.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180115-161543.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	4389818   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180115-161743.png
Views:	502
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	4389819  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)