If you have access to fastboot jump to step 11
* MiFlash Beta :Download Here
* MiFlash 20151028 : Download Here
* Global Fastboot Rom : Download Here
* Xiaomi Qualcomm Drivers
* Screw and tools.
* Paper clip or cable
* For sure Usb Cable.
Now if you all ready lets continue repair. First of all you need to open back cover.
1) Open Back cover and disconnect fingerprint sensor and battery. Dont connect battery till you finish whole process. (How to disassemble video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMG04GqVU_0&t=64s)
2) Make a paper clip to setup short circuit in your mainboard. Here are the testpoints. https://s15.postimg.org/s0j0qhq3v/Xi...est_Points.png
3) Ok here is the hardest and trickiest one. While you are holding paper clip or cable with those testpoint you need to connect phone to pc. My suggestion 1st connect usb cable to phone then make short circuit then connect to pc.
* One more time you need to connect phone to pc while those two testpoints connected to eachother with a paperclip or a cable.
4) Here is the second tricky part. Unzip rom file. Important part is the name of folder. Please try to make it as short as possible.
Ex : C:\mimax\
So after extraction your folder will looks like this : http://oi63.tinypic.com/334rr11.jpg
5) You need to install both MiFlash versions. They are 2 different software so you shouldnt see any errors like "it is already installed".
6) Go To C:\XiaoMi\XiaoMiFlash and run XiaoMiFlash.exe as an administrator. Click browse and choose your rom folder. NOT IMAGES FOLDER ROM FOLDER !!!! ( Ex : C:\mimax)
7) Click "refresh" you will see COM port and click "flash" If you dont see any COM port here first check if you installed drivers correctly. If drivers are installed correct please go back to step 3 and try again.
8) Install will start and continue and %99 possibly it will stop in the middle You will receive Max buffer 256 error. No worries just keep calm and take deep breath. Go to next step
9) Disconnect usb cable from pc and phone. Reconnect battery. Now voila phone will ready to work BUT NOT READY TO WORK FLAWLESS. So now put your phone to fastboot mode. Yes you read correct now your phone will be in fastboot mode even it could be ready to use but just wait for next step.
10) Fastboot mode : Volume Down + Power button you will see fastboot screen and connect to PC.
11) Now close old MiFlash and run the normal one from either desktop or C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone\MiFlash.exe or C:\Program Files\Xiaomi\MiPhone\MiFlash.exe.
12) Choose your rom folder. NOT IMAGES FOLDER ROM FOLDER !!!! ( Ex : C:\mimax).
13) Click "refresh" and this time you have to see device serial number on device tab. Now click flash and let process finish. It takes around 3-5 minute and phone will reboot by itself.
Now re-assemble your phone. DONT FORGET TO CONNECT FINGERPRINT SENSOR. Now you are totally ready.
Tried 5 times with my very own Xiaomi Mi Max 128 GB.