Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Maybe this way someone will actually read it.
- Is VoLTE working?
- Can you port this cool ____ feature from other ROM / OS? Probably yes.
- Will you actually do it? Probably no. Supporting new features added to the actual source requires more work than you'd think, so unless it's a really important or amazing feature...
- When will ____ be fixed? When and if I get it working. I'm not a professional ROM dev, there's no money or other motivation for me to do this other than me wanting to do this. I also have a life and a job, which come first.
- Is this ROM official? No.
- Will this ROM be official in the future? Time will tell, but as I don't have much time to maintain or provide support, that option is not on the table right now.
- When will this ROM be updated? Again, when I have the time and there are enough changes to justify making a new build.
- Well, I don't like this ROM or your support and I'm going to rant about it! You're very welcome to use any other ROMs if this one doesn't meet your expectations.
- Proximity sensor is very rarely disabled in the middle of a phone call.
- Encryption. Still working on it.
Are you coming from MIUI?
- Backup all your internal storage files. That's photos, music, videos...
- Install TWRP recovery, format data. The ROM may work with just a wipe, but since MIUI uses encryption and this ROM still has issues with it, you may find some issues after just wiping.
Are you coming from a non-MIUI ROM?
- Download the ROM and Google Apps (ARM64, 8.1, any flavor).
- Backup your actual setup, just in case. If you don't have TWRP installed, now would be a great time to do it: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...overy-t3730030
- Wipe data.
- If you come from a 7.1 ROM, you may want to flash a new firmware: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...mix-2-t3741667
- Install both the ROM and Google Apps. If you install Google Apps later you will have issues because some of the needed libraries won't be extracted. So, do it now.
Get me a beer: paypal.me/arasthel
Resurrection Remix 6.0.0 for Mix 2, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Arasthel, hondajohn88, andr68rus, xiaobai112220, Verevka
Source Code: https://github.com/RR-oreo-chiron/local_manifest
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: Resurrection Remix
Last Updated 2018-03-28