Slider scratches

Search This thread

gertyn

Apr 15, 2014
Hi!
today I find out some scratches under the slider, after 2 weeks of using my Mix 3. Does anyone have the same problem? I use the original phone case. Maybe you've seen somewhere the protective film for front camera (under slider)?
Photos (it was really hard to take good photos): https://imgur.com/a/ypenTWb
:crying:

Last edited:

joemar66

Feb 28, 2014
plus.google.com
Hi!
today I find out some scratches under the slider, after 2 weeks of using my Mix 3. Does anyone have the same problem? I use the original phone case. Maybe you've seen somewhere the protective film for front camera (under slider)?
Felling need to have care to the size of dust come inside the slider....easy to scratch IMO

sammjoy

Feb 1, 2012
San-Gwann
I have a really deep one ? after 2 weeks how can we found a protector

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Hi!

I have a really deep one ? after 2 weeks how can we found a protector

Droller01

Jan 13, 2019
I have the same problem. I'm waiting an answer of aliexpress to send it back.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Here are the images:
F867-B63-F-07-D6-46-AD-8-F66-415-A18-A1-AFEC.jpg

216-D75-F2-44-E1-4-AD8-9536-A53-A922-B3-B04.jpg

DivineEquinox

Oct 24, 2013
Using my Mix3 as a daily for the last 2 months without any case, ive gotten no scratches on the camera slider part. But did get some minor scratches and a very small chip on the screen (not noticeable)

Luca van Gorkom

Feb 5, 2019
God those scratches look bad. I've only had my phone a couple days, so I want to protect as much as possible, has anything been found yet to protect the front camera? And with the scratches, does it look like it's caused by some mechanical part inside, or could it be like a piece of sand getting trapped?

pittrich67

Nov 27, 2014
Berlin
Since I'm getting my mix 3 today, I wanted to ask if it's not possible to leave the original slide on it? Would not they be stable enough?

I bought a all aluminium with glass back case that's magnetic, well the front bezel scratched my slider front by the sensors. The case feels nice but kinda slippery so if you plan on getting this case file down the back of the front bezel on the top and file all the way across and it no longer with make contact. Cases are limited for this mix 3 and gearbest has the biggest selection. Nilliken anti explosion screen protector is pretty good and prob your best bet.

Skykristal

Feb 23, 2019
Wilthen
skydiamondart.wixsite.com
I have my mi mix 3 too since around 2 weeks with zero scratches. Maybe just be careful and don't use it in "dirty" areas. With a mechanism like a slider this can happen easily. I did not found any protection glass for the slider only so far.