FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Do you plan on getting the Mi Mix 4?

68 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By jayzeroeee, Member on 18th September 2019, 06:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
We don't know a lot about the Mi Mix 4 yet. We can assume it will have small bezels and some sort of pop-up/slider camera mechanism. The Mi Mix 3 had a slider, but it sounds like the Mi Mix 4 will have a pop-up camera. Assuming this is the case, do you plan on getting it?

There's really not a lot of information out there about the Mi Mix 4 yet. There have been some renders made based purely off speculation. It will most likely be a 5G device and feature the Snapdragon 855 or 855+. But the display size, cameras, RAM, battery, and more everything else is unknown. Are you thinking about getting it?

mi mix 4
18th September 2019, 09:02 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 717

More
Yes and I can't believe there haven't been any solids leaks yet.
19th September 2019, 06:51 PM |#3  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Kinda excited that there hasn't been crazy leaks. I am buying it. Sold my one plus 7 pro to free some funds.
19th September 2019, 07:17 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaNsLyDe

Kinda excited that there hasn't been crazy leaks. I am buying it. Sold my one plus 7 pro to free some funds.

Do you think its going to be a total beast and will you use MIUI or flash a custom rom ?
19th September 2019, 08:07 PM |#5  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I always use miui I actually like it. Makes xiaomi my fav manufacturer. Yea they are always beasts. It'll either have 2 cameras or three. Probably 3. The 855+ 12GB ram biggest unless they do something stupid and have a 16gb version lmao. Big screen. 90hz. That's all I need honestly is miui at 90hz.

Fun fact you can overclock the k20 pros screen to 85hz
The Following User Says Thank You to LaNsLyDe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaNsLyDe Ad-Free
21st September 2019, 05:05 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

same goes to me..cant belive there is no solid leaked so far..been waiting for mi mix 4 for ages..now im using mi 9T pro and i like it..but im still waiting for mi mix 4..i think i still need to wait coz everytime xiaomi device come out..there is no global rom for first release..so do need to wait..
21st September 2019, 06:31 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

I always use miui I actually like it. Makes xiaomi my fav manufacturer. Yea they are always beasts. It'll either have 2 cameras or three. Probably 3. The 855+ 12GB ram biggest unless they do something stupid and have a 16gb version lmao. Big screen. 90hz. That's all I need honestly is miui at 90hz.

Fun fact you can overclock the k20 pros screen to 85hz

So will it be Global Model upon release ?
24th September 2019, 09:09 PM |#8  

More
The Price is totally out of reach and not really liking how it turned out to be honest, far too futuristic with that surround screen.

Possibly may wait for Xiaomi Mi 10 next March (if I can).
25th September 2019, 09:46 AM |#9  
Flag Deal
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Well after months of being teased, I'm pretty disappointed. I was hoping Xiaomi would stay true to form and produce a flagship phone at a budget price but at ¥19,999 or £2257.00 or USD 2807.00 it's worth more than my car.

I don't really care about the display, although it is impressive, nor about the latest snapdragon processor or 5G.

I can't really see any devs buying it to develop custom roms or gcam.

Hopefully Xiaomi or Redmi will produce a budget phone with a 108mp camera I can afford.

I have to go now, so I can sulk.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)