[ROM] [N 7.1] [Lithium] [OFFICIAL] AICP 12.1

Search This thread

TYMO68

Jun 24, 2012
8.1.4 is best in this situation.

Does this firmware version work altogether encompassing no issues with Bluetooth, audio and YouTube videos? Also, do you know if it will allow custom kernels to be flashed, another issue I was having was no matter how many times I attempted to do so I could not get a Kernel to stick one flashing it to the AICP Nougat ROM

james1089

Jan 14, 2010
blackpool
Does this firmware version work altogether encompassing no issues with Bluetooth, audio and YouTube videos? Also, do you know if it will allow custom kernels to be flashed, another issue I was having was no matter how many times I attempted to do so I could not get a Kernel to stick one flashing it to the AICP Nougat ROM
Every thing worked for me.

954wrecker

Jul 9, 2012
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 9
Everything runs great as always. Last two builds have had empty changelogs. Am I completely wasting my time flashing these builds? It only takes 5 minutes but it seems like work has stopped on Nougat in preparation for the Oreo release.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1521556707016.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1521556707016.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 349

xpen.xda

May 31, 2014
Everything runs great as always. Last two builds have had empty changelogs. Am I completely wasting my time flashing these builds? It only takes 5 minutes but it seems like work has stopped on Nougat in preparation for the Oreo release.
Can you - or anyone else - please tell me what level of security patches is included in the latest builds?
Thanks

daveaus

Jul 13, 2004
Does anyone have an issue where the phone randomly reboots? Seems to happen once every few days. There is no particular patern to it apart from it never seems to happen when Im using it, only when its sitting doing nothing.

Im on FW 8.1.18.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.
    With the rebrand of CM to LineageOS (LOS) we are now actually LOS based.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them out or LOS team, if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't LOS supported, so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • LineageOS & CM (R.I.P.) team
    • maxwen
    • DU team
    • SlimRom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • OmniRom team
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @eyosen
    • @semdoc
    • @Drgravy
    • @Hashbang173
    • @SpiritCroc
    • @wartomato
    • @eboye
    • @genesixxbf3

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies/weeklies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Latest weekly Release Version 8

Download link: https://host.llamasweet.tech/

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
    • Don't disable Heads-Up. You might not be able to answer phone calls otherwise.
    • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
    The ROM should contain everything you need to enjoy Android Nougat. You don't need to install any Add-Ons, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it, and go!
    It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Again: Don't do it if you don't know it!
    • TWRP is the recommended custom recovery (and needed for OTA Updates)
    • 1. full wipe
    • 2. flash ROM
    • 3. flash GApps
      (The ROM has GApps persistance in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
    KERNEL:
    Kernel in this ROM follows LOS source with custom additions.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM/LOS recovery and OTA app, but you will need to download the zip file and flash it manually from within your recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.
    Please be sure that you are on the latest TWRP recovery.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merged, feel free to visit our Gerrit review system. (Link is at the bottom!!!)

F6DLgPu.png

AICP G+ community

kernel Github
    ROM Gerrit

You want to see a normal night at the "DEV office", click here!!
    I said a looong time ago when AICP started coming for the Mix and I insist with much more reason: thanks to developer @genesixxbf3 and to AICP team for this fantastic work, permanently maintained :)
    You guys are very welcome we here at aicp thank each one of for standing behind us and we will bring you 8.0 you can count on it.
    30/1 build flashed and running fine. No bugs that I've found. Using mini GApps/Psychedelic kernel/Magisk and the 8.1.25 firmware.
    Something new on 08/24 version?
    I grew 2" and my stamina increased by 33%
    I said a looong time ago when AICP started coming for the Mix and I insist with much more reason: thanks to developer @genesixxbf3 and to AICP team for this fantastic work, permanently maintained :)