Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL][lithium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r34][2019/03/05]

159 posts
Thanks Meter: 401

By Inkypen, Senior Member on 9th January 2019, 05:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

PixelExperience for Mi Mix [lithium]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
Facelock
VoLTE

Known issues
SE Linux Permissive

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inkypen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Inkypen Ad-Free

9th January 2019, 05:36 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
What is the difference between regular (AOSP) edition and CAF edition?
AOSP stands for Android Open Source Project and refers to the Android code base as released by Google minus all the proprietary stuff such as gapps.
CAF stands for Code Aurora Forums and is a consortium of various manufacturers partnered with Qualcomm. Qualcomm optimises AOSP code specifically for Snapdragon processors, making it more efficient on Qualcomm chips than regular AOSP code.

Which should I choose?
CAF code is optimised for Snapdragon chips, whereas AOSP code is designed to run on any SOC. Google releases monthly AOSP security updates, whereas CAF security updates are not as regular. Which one you choose boils down to your preferences!

Requires at least version 8.8.30 firmware. If you have any issues with distorted audio/video in apps like Youtube or Spotify then upgrade your firmware! Check this thread:
Firmware: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...-5-31-t3799952

Official TWRP has issues on some Mix variants, use this updated one
TWRP: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lv7snc....1-updated.img
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inkypen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Inkypen Ad-Free
9th January 2019, 05:55 PM |#3  
Thank you so much.. Give a look on the LOS build, the proximity sensor is working fine there.

Enviado de meu MI MIX usando o Tapatalk
10th January 2019, 05:25 PM |#4  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Awesome!! Thanks
10th January 2019, 10:38 PM |#5  
The proximity sensor is working fine.
The only bug i found so far is related with incoming calls, i can't cancel them. When i reject the call nothing happens on the other phone, and a few seconds later my phone starts receiven again the call, and this happen always.
11th January 2019, 08:40 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
New build uploaded to official servers. You should get it through the OTA app, if not get it from the official download portal, link in OP.
Latest upstream changes.
Phone bug mentioned above is fixed.
Proximity fully working.
Added WiFi Display (Screen cast) drivers, not fully tested though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Inkypen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Inkypen Ad-Free
12th January 2019, 02:16 PM |#7  
Something is wrong, the problem with canceling incoming calls persist and now the proximity sensor doesn't work at all.

If you need logs or something just ask..
Thank you for your work.

12th January 2019, 04:24 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
instructions
Hello!
I would like to express the greatest thankfulness for making a 9 android pe for lithium. Have been waiting for it in a while. Still, a little instruction as for mi unlock, twrp flash, rom flash is needed. Along with useful files (namely twrp). if u with I could be have been of an assistace to this! Look forward to reply
12th January 2019, 05:27 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Install rom with gapps, not boot
12th January 2019, 05:31 PM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by usima8

Install rom with gapps, not boot

Read the opening post... This rom already include gapps..

The Following User Says Thank You to metalcerb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift metalcerb Ad-Free
12th January 2019, 09:24 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ppkrasyuk

Hello!
I would like to express the greatest thankfulness for making a 9 android pe for lithium. Have been waiting for it in a while. Still, a little instruction as for mi unlock, twrp flash, rom flash is needed. Along with useful files (namely twrp). if u with I could be have been of an assistace to this! Look forward to reply

Official TWRP has issues on some Mix variants, use this updated one
TWRP: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lv7snc....1-updated.img

Requires at least version 8.8.30 firmware, check this thread:
Firmware: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...-5-31-t3799952

Plenty of guides online that talk you through unlocking bootloader and installing TWRP. Search is your friend
The Following User Says Thank You to Inkypen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Inkypen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)