[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Pie 9.0] SyberiaOS for Lithium

Search This thread

moojay

Nov 6, 2018
You need to increase vibration percent from 1% to whatever you want. It's available in Syberia custom settings.

Thank you...... I foolishly ignored the options on the system page ......

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Set vibration in System/device features , the default vibration is only 3%!!
You can set it at 60% or more if you like.

Thank you...... I foolishly ignored the options on the system page ...

Alfettone33

Jul 26, 2009
Hi! I try this rom yesterday (dirty flash from LOS 16 fw 8.9.6) but telephone app crash and sim isn't recognized. Is caused from dirty flash?

Cristiano1102

Oct 6, 2016
Vídeo frezing and áudio apps contato work

Mi mix 256fb, intalled Stockholm gapps

Vídeo frezing and audio in apps dont work

Last edited:

Cristiano1102

Oct 6, 2016
Vídeo frezing and áudio apps dont work

Mi mix 256fb, intalled Stockholm gapps

Vídeo frezing and audio in apps dont work

My older ROM is miui 10 Android 8.1

BuTbka

Sep 15, 2008
Minimum firmware version is 8.8.30. What version of firmware the best for this rom? How to upgrade siberia rom version? Simple flash new version in twrp and wipe only caches?

erycx

Dec 18, 2008
After a clean instalation it reboots on and on. I use 8.10.11 firmware and 20181106 gapps. Any ideas why? And I'd like to know if I can asign to the navbar buttons the "Force Close App" function.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

zeddicus71

Aug 6, 2009
Hello Inkypen.

Great job, this looks really promising. Will download tomorrow and try it. I hope it is stable enough for daily drive. I was really hoping for someone to venture on Pie development.
Thank you for your contribution and hard work.

akupp

Account currently disabled
Dec 8, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
Thanks a lot for this ROM. Currently using it for daily driver, and it was awesome. Better than Lineage and crDroid in term of customization (my personal opinion). Able to use navigation gesture (I like it the most), more DPI selection, a LOT of option in home setting and more.

However, I having an issue with WhatsApp camera. Other apps and Gcam works fine, but WhatApp camera stuttering a lot. Is there any way to fix it?

Tested with stock and Pepsy Kernel (13102018), stock and V330 REV3 GPU driver, issue persist.

(unable to share video link as im new here, sorry)

Thanks in advance.

moojay

Nov 6, 2018
Hello! Thank you for your constant updates! :good:

There is a bug here. When my phone screen is off, I can't wake up by pressing the power button. But using a fingerprint can wake up.Is there any solution?

Sorry, I found the reason. After I closed the "Prevent accidental wake-up", it was normal. Maybe it was a problem with the sensor of my mobile phone.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts