FORUMS

[RECOVERY][3.3.1-3][tucana]Unofficial TWRP for Xiaomi Mi Note 10/CC9 Pro (Stable)

3,864 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,651

Post Reply Email Thread
15th December 2019, 02:31 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4N5

I was also following this link and flashed the vbmeta first, but no success.
booting it via fastboot doesn't work either.
https://unofficialtwrp.com/twrp-3-3-...omi_MI_CC9_Pro

Have you tried to use fastboot boot?
If yes, flash the twrp and the use this command:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
15th December 2019, 08:49 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Have you tried to use fastboot boot?
If yes, flash the twrp and the use this command:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery

Thanks, that worked!
May I ask why I need to use that specific command?
16th December 2019, 01:28 AM |#13  
Quote:

Thanks, that worked!
May I ask why I need to use that specific command?

It's a problem of vbmeta, after you flashed the twrp the system will overwrite it with the stock one if you boot directly in the system
20th December 2019, 01:57 PM |#14  
Flag Cannes
Thanks Meter: 90

More
I just share my experience.
With ORANGE FOX Recovery, impossible to boot any xiaomi.eu rom after flashing (data wipe or not, with or without decryption, rooted or not)
this one is working... and i realise that i just lost one day of my life yesterday flashing 10 times the fastboot rom and flashing through orangefox the xiaomi.eu rom ...
thankkkkkkkkkkkks! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd January 2020, 09:28 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hi, i used this and managed to boot into twrp..how to flash magisk if internal do not detect magisk files in its storage?since it does not support sd card i assume you guys use usb otg? but i cannot get it selected how many times i tick the usb otg box

for some reason i format the data and reboot, and now it is at continuous loading screen..i managed to go back to twrp but not sure what to do next
14th January 2020, 10:10 PM |#16  
Flag Cannes

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawn_broker004

hi, i used this and managed to boot into twrp..how to flash magisk if internal do not detect magisk files in its storage?since it does not support sd card i assume you guys use usb otg? but i cannot get it selected how many times i tick the usb otg box

for some reason i format the data and reboot, and now it is at continuous loading screen..i managed to go back to twrp but not sure what to do next

Flash last 11.0.7.0 with twrp but Re download the ROM from xiaomi.eu because it's boot fixed now
14th January 2020, 11:57 PM |#18  
Flag Cannes

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

There are some problems with my twrp?

Hello dear

Maybe I have to try again, but I had a bad experience with it. I don't know why I'm not the only one, some people on xiaomi.eu can't also boot after rom flashing with this one. It's stuck on the bootlogo or sometime reboot to recovery. Also with orangefox recovery. But I noticed that the Chinese recovery work well with rom flashing (I experienced that with the xiaomi.eu 11.0.5.0), BUT can't flash magisk/edxposed etc.
So now I'm flashing rom with Chinese recovery, and use your recovery for magisk, mods, Xposed modules etc.

Strange but Working.
I have global version of mi note 10.

I will try again if you want, but last time the ROM flashed successfully but the phone was bricked.(full wipe+reflash not Working) Had to do a fastboot flash with erase all user data. And then flashed the ROM with Chinese one, and it booted..
15th January 2020, 12:17 AM |#19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesquix

Hello dear

Maybe I have to try again, but I had a bad experience with it. I don't know why I'm not the only one, some people on xiaomi.eu can't also boot after rom flashing with this one. It's stuck on the bootlogo or sometime reboot to recovery. Also with orangefox recovery. But I noticed that the Chinese recovery work well with rom flashing (I experienced that with the xiaomi.eu 11.0.5.0), BUT can't flash magisk/edxposed etc.
So now I'm flashing rom with Chinese recovery, and use your recovery for magisk, mods, Xposed modules etc.

Strange but Working.
I have global version of mi note 10.

I will try again if you want, but last time the ROM flashed successfully but the phone was bricked.(full wipe+reflash not Working) Had to do a fastboot flash with erase all user data. And then flashed the ROM with Chinese one, and it booted..

I think there are some problems in the .eu, maybe they are using busybox or something similar
19th January 2020, 09:05 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
works well on Mi CC9 Pro! Thanks.
20th January 2020, 05:33 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:

I am trying to flash it on my CC9Pro Premium, but the xiaomi recovery is still there and TWRP is simply not flashed. Everything looks fine while flashing it via fastboot, but it simply doesn't apply. Any clues?

Hm iirc if you do not boot to TWRP instantly after flashing, MIUI will revert to stock recovery.
After flashing in fastboot, hold "volume up" button and enter "fastboot reboot", see if that helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, root, twrp, xiaomi cc9 pro, xiaomi mi note 10

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)