#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
- All function in a normal TWRP
- Multi-language support
- Support USB OTG!
- Support decrypt /data!
- For unknown reason, after formatting userdata in TWRP, you won't be able to boot stock MIUI as encryption will fail. The fix is flashing factory images via MiFlash or just flash factory userdata.img via fastboot.
- Decrypt Oreo userdata is NOT supported, I'll release an Oreo compatible build after it's a thing.The latest version already supports decrypting Oreo data
1. Install fastboot tools from google's sdk on your PC
2. Enter fastboot mode
3. Unlock your bootloader
4. Run "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" in command line
5. Reboot and enjoy it