[OFFICIAL][CAF-ROM] Pixel Experience 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

balcis

May 31, 2011
This is first rom I 've flashed to my mi note 3 and I'm very satisfied about it after a half day use. I tried almost all my daily scenarios and I can't believe it's more stable then official MIUI international version.
Face unlock works, bluetooth works like a charm, battery life is great, app management is easy, notifications work flawlessly (unlike MIUI) and I can search any settings as I want and find easily. If only I could find how to use second (clone) apps and secure them with fingerprint I'll have no missing parts; it will be perfect for me.

rmcgougan01

Mar 22, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
OnePlus 5
This is first rom I 've flashed to my mi note 3 and I'm very satisfied about it after a half day use. I tried almost all my daily scenarios and I can't believe it's more stable then official MIUI international version.
Face unlock works, bluetooth works like a charm, battery life is great, app management is easy, notifications work flawlessly (unlike MIUI) and I can search any settings as I want and find easily. If only I could find how to use second (clone) apps and secure them with fingerprint I'll have no missing parts; it will be perfect for me.
Have you tried 'Island' it creates a work profile clones apps under that profile, allows you to use your mobile device in a restricted work setting we're an IT admin needs to control devices connecting to that network.

Roxleanne

Jan 23, 2019
I just installed (last night) pixel exp plus rom on my Mi Note 3 device. It's restarted it self 2 times (clean install) I dont know if its gonna do it again today? Is there a solution. Except this everything is perfect.

balcis

May 31, 2011
Have you tried 'Island' it creates a work profile clones apps under that profile, allows you to use your mobile device in a restricted work setting we're an IT admin needs to control devices connecting to that network.

Thanks, I have not. I used another standard app and I only needed one clone app. so it's enough for now.

balcis

May 31, 2011
what's the best way to add some needed apps that this rom doesn't include, specially google versions (if exists); qr scanner, voice recorder, call recorder, screen recorder, compass etc?

I mean I can download from play store but I'd prefer if there are official (google llc?) versions.

SILVES123

Hi, guys! I tried to flash this rom(the latest plus edition) some days ago and there were some bugs. I thought the reason may be that I used a wrong base(10.4.2, the last pie version). Is there anyone can tell me which base I should use? Thanks( '▿ ' )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Android-Pie.jpg

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 [codename]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Bugs
    Tell me..

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PE-CAF
    Download TWRP

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

XDA:DevDB Information
    pixelexperience-p-jason, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Contributors
    EnesSastim, dianlujitao
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/EnesSastim[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Miui 10.2.3.0 Firmware
    Based On: CAF

Version Information

Created 2018-09-08
    Last Updated 2019-03-11
    what is the changelog?
    + Add Treble Support
    + Fix Hotspot for P GSIs
    + Fix Button Leds
    + Cam2Api "should" be enabled prebuilt (i hope)
    + Fix Low Volume bug
    Updated, now support Treble
    I'll do CAF based PE from now, no more AOSP based from me
    Ok I decided to try it! :D
    I'm on Xiaomi.eu 10.0.2.0
    Someone could say me which steps I need to follow in my TWRP to install the Pixel Experience?

-Formatting data to remove encryption (do this if you never done it before)
    -wipe system, data, dalvick/cache
    -install rom
    -install magisk (optional if you wanna access root)
    -reboot..done

Don't forget to remove lock screen security (like pin, pattern, password, face unlock, fingerprint etc..) first before flashing custom rom, to avoid data partition excrypted again while you do setting up screen lock again in custom rom later.