Mi Pad 4 is NOT getting MIUI 11

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big Good news!! :D

My own Pie vendor booted. I also used LineageOS 16 kernel which is open source so with good amount of credits I can use it. And it's pretty good so far.

Now, why did I boot Phh Treble? Because it has least amount of security so it's best for testing stuff like ported vendors etc.

If everything goes well. In the morning I'll upload a build :)

Edit: MIUI 11 here we goo

Edit2: Fixed camera

Edit3: Fixed Fingerprint + FP Touch to home
    Well guys.. I have bad news.. I wanted to release a test build for those who just can't wait but my PC is dead and all Development for MP4+ and OP6 is dead now. I have the rom.img saved on my SSD but the issue is that I found out that Apple SSDs use their own proprietary connector. So now I have to look for some adapter.

Don't worry though. I'll just work on my weak server, do the port again as it wasn't that time consuming. And will upload a build. But this server has 2GB of RAM so doing everything will be very slow so give me some time. I also have storage issues on it which makes everything even worse. But I'll do it somehow.

I also lost my vendor so we will have to use Arters vendor for now with custom keymaster until I get a good PC again.

TL;DR: I'll soon (hopefully this week) upload MIUI 11 Pie test build with some bugs, and later when I get a good PC (hopefully around December), I'll take care of the bugs.

I'll also enable GCam Support for everyone who wants to use GCam.

And Xiaomi said they will be releasing MIUI 11 to more devices soon so we most likely will be on the list. But until then. We'll enjoy the ported MIUI.

(Just in case if someone doesn't believe me, just check my other threads on XDA).
    If no MIUI 11, goodbye for me to MIUI. But which rom should I choose? @amkirk94, are you working on a new build of Pixel Experience?
    Pixel Experience Plus on Android 9 will keep getting monthly security updates and a few new features at least until the end of the year.
    Meanwhile, our friend @rcstar6696 is working hard to get us some Android 10.
    Next: MIUI 11 Android 10 :cool:

Pie MIUI 11 seems pretty nice and stable so far. But why stop here..

Edit: Tablet mode enabled screens, and yes. It's very smooth. Even manual camera settings work.
    So, Xiaomi just released their plan of updating their Chinese devices on MIUI 11. You can find the plan on their homepage here (scroll to the bottom)
    As you can clearly tell, Mi Pad 4 is not on the list (neither is Mi Pad 4 Plus), so unless they change their mind, we're stuck with what we already have.