[LR.Team] TWRP for Clover

Search This thread
This is the known working TWRP that supports encryption (no need to wipe data) & also it can root the pad within itself.
The root is achieved with Magisk 17.1, no need to flash any encryption disabler or anything, it simply works!!

I present you: [LR. Team] TWRP
Credits to original devs & authors, not me.

Download in my folder: https://mega.nz/folder/cMAT3Q4b#7CbPV7sbEuSEdP7cehXJ-w

FEATURES said:
* Delete redundant languages, keep English, add Chinese language, default Chinese.
* Modify the default configuration, for example, the default time zone is East Eight Zone, default screen brightness, default vibration, default 24 hours, default return button on the right, default Chinese and so on.
* Modify the default configuration file path to reduce the possibility of conflicts with other people's compiled versions.
* Adjust and optimize the Chinese text and description, and re-edit all the items one by one, which is more accurate, understandable and humanized. Also added display mtp enable off display, file operation result display, operation page title display, permission description when modifying permissions, etc. UI text display.
* Modify the unlocking interface and adjust the height of the sliding unlocking bar, which can effectively prevent misoperation (the original unlocking bar and the operating unlocking bar are of the same height. When the unlocking is completed, the sliding may be repeated, and the corresponding action is directly operated).
* Open more partition backup and restore, such as modern baseband partition, bootloader, persist, cust and other partitions, easy to backup the underlying files before flashing, can restore the underlying files after flashing.
* Add .bin and .mbn format image files, so you don't need a zip brush package, you can write the underlying file. The original version only supports the flashing of .img format image files. (Be sure to pay attention to the selected partition!!!!)
* Solve the problem of interface jam when using the simulation operation (the simulation operation is mainly for testing the theme, and no actual operation).
* Add the manual installation root function in Advanced Options > root system. Add a display root system option on this basis for manual operation.
* Added the ability to unenforce encryption, in advanced options > Unforce Encryption. You can remove the official system to force encryption and cancel the check.
* Change the built-in root mode and add magisk as the default root mode.
* Fixed button and button operations for some interfaces.
* The adb/usb debug mode is enabled by default, which is convenient for operating the phone through the computer command line in rec mode.
* MTP is enabled by default. In the rec state, you can also connect your phone to your computer to facilitate file copying.
* Modify the logo interface, modify the header of the main interface page, and add the display phone model and team name, author name.
* Fix some logical relationships and modify some interface displays.
* Added clear root function
* Added clear power-on password function
* Added clear battery information function
* Added signature boot function
* Added restore official rec function

FLASHING PROCEDURE said:
1. Working brain
2. Common sense
3. Common knowledge of flashing via fastboot
4. UNLOCK THE MI PAD 4
5. Use cmd line: fastboot flash recovery [name of the file]
6. First reboot to recovery: fastboot boot [name of the file]

IF TOUCHSCREEN IS NON-RESPONSIVE ON FIRST RECOVERY BOOT, FORCE REBOOT IT USING [VOL UP + POWER].
After flashing, if you encounter Chinese UI, press Language then select English.
Root menu is in the [Advanced] .

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

psyblade

Aug 27, 2017
Thank you for presenting us. But I'm still waiting for the bootloader to be unlocked. I will try it after my phone's damnable bootloader is open.

But I have something to ask,

You said:

Xposed still not working, be it via direct flash or magisk -> BOOTLOOP!!

I don't really get it. Do you mean we can't use this recovery to flash Xposed, if we want it, we must use Magisk to install it. Or do you just mean Mi Pad currently has no way to access Xposed Framework, installing Xposed will cause bootloop regardless of installing methods (direct flash and Magisk)?

Last edited:
I don't really get it. Do you mean we can't use this recovery to flash Xposed, if we want it, we must use Magisk to install it.

You're welcome...

You can flash anything just like normal TWRP, but the ROM (I'm talking about MIUI 9 latest stable) isn't compatible with Xposed (zip/magisk)..
No matter what you do (recovery zip / magisk), it'll give you bootloop..

I heard the xiaomi.eu ROM can use xposed but I'm sticking to official stable.

Or do you just mean Mi Pad currently has no way to access Xposed Framework, installing Xposed will cause bootloop regardless of installing methods (direct flash and Magisk).

Yes, all you say is correct. The question is the answer.

Reactions: Mahmoud9321

lidl11

Jun 15, 2008
argenteuil
Reactions: AfiAzrael
we understand but what are the adb and fastboot commands. If you do not explain how to install it and you can install any rom or just a Chinese

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

it's not the same as that? if yes you have to do a single post or more complete with adb and fastboot
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=77774124&postcount=228
https://xdaforums.com/mi-pad-4/how-to/mipad4-deverouille-t3849488

ah yes, same...
as for flashing procedure, it's the same as any xiaomi phone/pad....

I'll update the first post....

Alex2017Germany

Feb 15, 2017
Recklinghausen
Hello!
Question: After flashing TWRP successfully, the tablet does not start TWRP. If i reboot and start Recovery with the button combo, the normal Mi recovery starts. What i have to do?
I have the MiPad4 LTE

Last edited:

psyblade

Aug 27, 2017
You're welcome...

You can flash anything just like normal TWRP, but the ROM (I'm talking about MIUI 9 latest stable) isn't compatible with Xposed (zip/magisk)..
No matter what you do (recovery zip / magisk), it'll give you bootloop..

I heard the xiaomi.eu ROM can use xposed but I'm sticking to official stable.

Thank for your answer. I'm going for Xiaomi.eu ROM, hope that the Xposed will work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodlust

Dec 9, 2004
If I enable root do I need to do it before flashing the rom I want? Thanks

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Newryt

May 6, 2017
Will this also work for the Mi pad 4 plus?
edited:
never mind just read that it does support it. sucks we can't delete posts on here

Last edited:

RolLz ALoT

Nov 13, 2014
What are the exact steps for permanently removing encryption? If I format data in TWRP, will I be able to boot back in to the system without having to reflash the rom?

Encryption is really annoying, I'm currently on the mokee rom with this TWRP installed. Any help is welcomed, thanks.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

What are the exact steps for permanently removing encryption? If I format data in TWRP, will I be able to boot back in to the system without having to reflash the rom?

Encryption is really annoying, I'm currently on the mokee rom with this TWRP installed. Any help is welcomed, thanks.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

AFAIK just reformat /data, that's all.... no need to reflash ROM....
but you'll have to reinstall your apps....

xposed also needs an unencrypted /data partition, or it'll just bootloop....

Reactions: RolLz ALoT

mcdull

Feb 15, 2007
Hong Kong
I have a problem, whenever a load a rom with twrp, there will be no keyboard. thus I were not able to activate the device nor connect to WiFi.

kipue

Sep 3, 2009
Hong Kong
Dunno for custom ROM as I use MIUI only...

Hi, I've been trying the recovery, but it does not seem to stick ?
The command line returns a successful process, but then I turn off the tablet, and try the buttons combo, but it just boots to the system.

Is there any requirement for the system version ? What could I be missing ?

Thanks for any help :)

Hi, I've been trying the recovery, but it does not seem to stick ?
The command line returns a successful process, but then I turn off the tablet, and try the buttons combo, but it just boots to the system.

Is there any requirement for the system version ? What could I be missing ?

Thanks for any help :)

you could try this command after succesful flash: fastboot boot name-of-recovery-file

then try to reboot > reboot to recovery inside the TWRP to see if its sticks... ;)

you're welcome ^^

Reactions: kipue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the known working TWRP that supports encryption (no need to wipe data) & also it can root the pad within itself.
    The root is achieved with Magisk 17.1, no need to flash any encryption disabler or anything, it simply works!!

I present you: [LR. Team] TWRP
    Credits to original devs & authors, not me.

Download in my folder: https://mega.nz/folder/cMAT3Q4b#7CbPV7sbEuSEdP7cehXJ-w

FEATURES said:
    * Delete redundant languages, keep English, add Chinese language, default Chinese.
    * Modify the default configuration, for example, the default time zone is East Eight Zone, default screen brightness, default vibration, default 24 hours, default return button on the right, default Chinese and so on.
    * Modify the default configuration file path to reduce the possibility of conflicts with other people's compiled versions.
    * Adjust and optimize the Chinese text and description, and re-edit all the items one by one, which is more accurate, understandable and humanized. Also added display mtp enable off display, file operation result display, operation page title display, permission description when modifying permissions, etc. UI text display.
    * Modify the unlocking interface and adjust the height of the sliding unlocking bar, which can effectively prevent misoperation (the original unlocking bar and the operating unlocking bar are of the same height. When the unlocking is completed, the sliding may be repeated, and the corresponding action is directly operated).
    * Open more partition backup and restore, such as modern baseband partition, bootloader, persist, cust and other partitions, easy to backup the underlying files before flashing, can restore the underlying files after flashing.
    * Add .bin and .mbn format image files, so you don't need a zip brush package, you can write the underlying file. The original version only supports the flashing of .img format image files. (Be sure to pay attention to the selected partition!!!!)
    * Solve the problem of interface jam when using the simulation operation (the simulation operation is mainly for testing the theme, and no actual operation).
    * Add the manual installation root function in Advanced Options > root system. Add a display root system option on this basis for manual operation.
    * Added the ability to unenforce encryption, in advanced options > Unforce Encryption. You can remove the official system to force encryption and cancel the check.
    * Change the built-in root mode and add magisk as the default root mode.
    * Fixed button and button operations for some interfaces.
    * The adb/usb debug mode is enabled by default, which is convenient for operating the phone through the computer command line in rec mode.
    * MTP is enabled by default. In the rec state, you can also connect your phone to your computer to facilitate file copying.
    * Modify the logo interface, modify the header of the main interface page, and add the display phone model and team name, author name.
    * Fix some logical relationships and modify some interface displays.
    * Added clear root function
    * Added clear power-on password function
    * Added clear battery information function
    * Added signature boot function
    * Added restore official rec function

FLASHING PROCEDURE said:
    1. Working brain
    2. Common sense
    3. Common knowledge of flashing via fastboot
    4. UNLOCK THE MI PAD 4
    5. Use cmd line: fastboot flash recovery [name of the file]
    6. First reboot to recovery: fastboot boot [name of the file]

IF TOUCHSCREEN IS NON-RESPONSIVE ON FIRST RECOVERY BOOT, FORCE REBOOT IT USING [VOL UP + POWER].
    After flashing, if you encounter Chinese UI, press Language then select English.
    Root menu is in the [Advanced] .

Enjoy!!
    Did someone have the new TWRP Version of LR Team? Cant download ist from baidu via Mokee ROM :/

Here you go: https://yadi.sk/d/4Feat3me6Rm5Tg
    Hi, can we have 2019.04.29 version please?

Here you go :

1. Minor optimization

TWRP-3.3.0-0429-XIAOMI_PAD4(PLUS)-CN-wzsx150.zip
    https://mega.nz/#!bP4FHahA!jBnDqEsuxlEzQk9-ZRGL_PE-XMcE702fM7P-XEPEBN0
    @Tomek0000
    Today I upload on my AFH release 0311 that's what you're asking for.
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397930134