FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mi Pad 3 MIUI 10 Recovery+Fastboot+Custom Rom [TWRP+Magisk Root+Gapps With Tutorial]

495 posts
Thanks Meter: 258
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from tosunkaya: 😍😍😍 New roms released: 9.1.24 😍😍😍
4th November 2018, 11:49 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokkok

Many thanks, but what is different between Miui.it rom and recovery rom???

Recovery rom is CHINESE (full of bloatware no google play and google apps) and official.
we need this first for installing miui.it rom. miui.it rom is custom rom (all other custom roms likes mi globe, miuipro, xiaomieu dropped development for mi pad 3. miui.it is the one for miui 10 at the moment.
 
 
4th November 2018, 11:55 AM |#12  
😍😍😍New release (8.11.1)😍😍😍:
MIUI.IT ROM (8.11.1): https://sourceforge.net/projects/miu...0.zip/download
Recovery Rom (8.11.1): http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.11.1/miui...fd205e_7.0.zip
Fastboot Rom (8.10.25): http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.10.25/cap...dcee75df14.tgz
The Following User Says Thank You to tosunkaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tosunkaya Ad-Free
4th November 2018, 11:56 AM |#13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylosjohny

Is this a rom for mipad1 or mipad3? I m confused!

This is for Mi Pad 3. I posted here because there is no Mi Pad 2/3/4 Forum on XDA.
4th November 2018, 12:17 PM |#14  
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosunkaya

Recovery rom is CHINESE (full of bloatware no google play and google apps) and official.
we need this first for installing miui.it rom. miui.it rom is custom rom (all other custom roms likes mi globe, miuipro, xiaomieu dropped development for mi pad 3. miui.it is the one for miui 10 at the moment.

Very nice, but do I have to update to lastest China dev rom fastboot for Miui.it custom rom? I'm on Miuipro custom rom already. Many thanks. 😍😍😍
4th November 2018, 12:40 PM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokkok

Very nice, but do I have to update to lastest China dev rom fastboot for Miui.it custom rom? I'm on Miuipro custom rom already. Many thanks.

miui.pro is discontinued unfortunately. I was using too then switched to miui.it FOR MIUI 10. Install fastboot and recovery roms for ONCE to install and update miui.it or any custom roms. You can follow my tutorial to upgrade miui 9 to miui 10. Miui 10 is better than 9, you should try 😍😍😍 I can add screenshots if you want.
4th November 2018, 01:38 PM |#16  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Midlands, UK
Thanks Meter: 4,744
 
More
Thread cleaned. As the OP stated, this Forum covers ALL Mi Pad variants.
The Following User Says Thank You to LenAsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LenAsh Ad-Free
6th November 2018, 08:10 AM |#17  
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosunkaya

miui.pro is discontinued unfortunately. I was using too then switched to miui.it FOR MIUI 10. Install fastboot and recovery roms for ONCE to install and update miui.it or any custom roms. You can follow my tutorial to upgrade miui 9 to miui 10. Miui 10 is better than 9, you should try I can add screenshots if you want.

Thanks, but I try flash both the fastboot 08.10.18 and 08.10.25 rom, Mi Flash notice "flashing" and not finish. I sudden stop Mi Flash and try to flash TWRP via Fastboot but My lap does not recognize Mipad (Mi Flash remain to recognize it). What is problem with my device in the case? Pls help me. Thanks again.
6th November 2018, 01:21 PM |#18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokkok

Thanks, but I try flash both the fastboot 08.10.18 and 08.10.25 rom, Mi Flash notice "flashing" and not finish. I sudden stop Mi Flash and try to flash TWRP via Fastboot but My lap does not recognize Mipad (Mi Flash remain to recognize it). What is problem with my device in the case? Pls help me. Thanks again.

Didn't u install mi drivers? You can try reinstalling drivers first. Then if still isnt working, pls try on other laptop or other usb ports. also you can check on device manager of windows.

adb: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wc-...dZF2wpNtG/view
qualcomm: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4wz36l...omm_driver.zip
7th November 2018, 04:18 AM |#19  
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosunkaya

Didn't u install mi drivers? You can try reinstalling drivers first. Then if still isnt working, pls try on other laptop or other usb ports. also you can check on device manager of windows.

adb: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wc-...dZF2wpNtG/view
qualcomm: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4wz36l...omm_driver.zip

Ops, I check device Manager and in the fastboot, my lap don't recognize Mipad 3. I tried install your driver, MTK driver but nothing happen. But I updated Miui.it 08.11.01 by TWRP on Miuipro 08.04.23 and Your rom run perfectly.
15th November 2018, 06:07 PM |#20  
NEW RELEASES:
MIUI.IT ROM (8.11.8): https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603843583
Recovery Rom (8.11.8): http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.11.8/miui...15acc5_7.0.zip
Fastboot Rom (8.11.8): http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.11.8/capp...3faf21c8c4.tgz
The Following User Says Thank You to tosunkaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tosunkaya Ad-Free
18th November 2018, 09:34 AM |#21  
NEW RELEASE:
MIUI.IT ROM (8.11.15): https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603852199
Recovery Rom (8.11.15): http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.11.15/miu...9debfd_7.0.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tosunkaya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tosunkaya Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mi pad 3, miui 10, root, twrp, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes