FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

MMX A110 Stock ROM Modified-Performance and Stable

220 posts
Thanks Meter: 184
 
By incorrigiblejv, Senior Member on 3rd October 2014, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2014, 08:20 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Bro some words is not showing in whatsapp

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2
10th October 2014, 08:39 AM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1412925662106.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (71.0 KB, 198 views)
10th October 2014, 08:49 AM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Any solution for this

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2
10th October 2014, 09:10 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Anand
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaybhatt2012

Any solution for this

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

Bro that is font problem. Try reducing the font size to small in whatsapp chat settings...
Also Try to View the msg in landscape mode... is it visible fully...
It should show.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Free mobile app
10th October 2014, 11:04 AM |#25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I did small font size and also change to landscape mod but same things happened . Thanks for fast replay

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Tried DPI changer its also not doing anything still at 240 dpi

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2
11th October 2014, 05:40 PM |#26  
sabujthedon's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaybhatt2012

I did small font size and also change to landscape mod but same things happened . Thanks for fast replay

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Tried DPI changer its also not doing anything still at 240 dpi

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

This is not font issue , may be it is not MMX stock ROM ,
many other ROM has this issue too ...


Sent from my A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th October 2014, 08:19 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Anand
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabujthedon

This is not font issue , may be it is not MMX stock ROM ,
many other ROM has this issue too ...


Sent from my A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It's mmx a110 stock rom...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Free mobile app
15th October 2014, 05:39 AM |#28  
Member
Flag Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu, India
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up Excellent ROM
Brother,
Its amazing working smooth and superb rom. Good work.
Cons:
Rom is not rooted.
Please fix it.
15th October 2014, 05:46 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Anand
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiya

Brother,
Its amazing working smooth and superb rom. Good work.
Cons:
Rom is not rooted.
Please fix it.

Thanx bro...
Bro ROM is rooted...
Check OP again for details regarding root activation.
You can download root checker app or root explorer to verify the same....

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Free mobile app
15th October 2014, 05:56 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Anand
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
SOME MORE SCREENSHOTS...


Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1413348892012.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (69.3 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 1413348906236.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (35.2 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg 1413348920521.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (58.7 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg 1413348934914.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (64.6 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 1413348948312.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (36.2 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 1413348981314.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (42.3 KB, 85 views)
15th October 2014, 06:40 AM |#31  
Member
Flag Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu, India
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Thanks Brother,
I change setting in SuperSU ->Default Access to Grant. Its Working.
But my device not connect in mobogenie app through system ?....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes