#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
CONFIGURED TO CMUPDATER
FOR PC => Sp Flash Tool
FOR MOBILE => Root and MOBILE UNCLE TOOLS APP
BUGS:-REPORT IF ANY
HOW TO INSTALL:-
- Download the recovery.img and Put it in root of your SDCARD
- Open Mobile uncle tools app and select Recovery Update
- When prompt select Yes and then again yes to reboot into recovery to check it is working or not.
- Install USB drivers for your phone using Micromax drivers or if already installed then OK.
- Extract the Stock ROM folder and replace recovery.img with cwm recovery which you downloaded from here.
- Open the SP Flash Tools.
- In SP Flash Tools, click on Scatter-Loading and the program will ask you the location of the scatter loading file for your device select mt6589 scatter file.txt
- Check only recovery.img, preloader and uncheck all others
- Switch off your phone (Remove the battery)
- In Flash Tool, go to Options and Click USB Mode so that it is enabled. Click options again and then go to DA Download All > Speed and finally select High Speed.
- Click the Download option (present on the right of Firmware>Upgrade option) and the flash tool will start looking for your phone.
- Connect your phone now. The Flash Tool will start the flashing process, the progress of which can be viewed from a yellow progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool.
- After the process completes, a green ring will appear on your device signalling that the process was successful.
- Disconnect and reboot or go to recovery to check it.
Kernel Used:-Kash Kernel Stable