[ROM][RE-PORT][5.0.1][BETA]CyanogenMod 12.0 for Micromax Canvas HD A116

Search This thread

LiaFourté

Aug 29, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Redmi 9C
I'm going to port the CM12.0 by kashif.min to make it more stable.... I'm going to download the "MyPhone A919i stock rom" because MyPhone A919i is just a clone of Micromax Canvas HD... and to download a lollipop kernel and then, I'm going to port it for CyanogenMod 12.0 make it stable as well... :p:p:p

Reactions: sandyss18

Zakaria.R

Aug 2, 2015
I'm going to port the CM12.0 by kashif.min to make it more stable.... I'm going to download the "MyPhone A919i stock rom" because MyPhone A919i is just a clone of Micromax Canvas HD... and to download a lollipop kernel and then, I'm going to port it for CyanogenMod 12.0 make it stable as well... :p:p:p
We'll see the results, good luck.

Reactions: Nates57

LiaFourté

Aug 29, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Redmi 9C
Sorry for a very long reply, Just compiled and ported it on MyPhone A919i but the bugs are the same as the cm12.0 build for canvas hd... i wont port it for now, I'm just going to make a Lineage OS lollipop build for MT6589 devices. and I'm going to port the Lollipop kernel too. Keep tuned!

sandyss18

Apr 28, 2015
Sorry for a very long reply, Just compiled and ported it on MyPhone A919i but the bugs are the same as the cm12.0 build for canvas hd... i wont port it for now, I'm just going to make a Lineage OS lollipop build for MT6589 devices. and I'm going to port the Lollipop kernel too. Keep tuned!

keep up the good work. we are looking forward to it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We'll see the results, good luck.