FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CM12 Booted and Arrives for MT6589!!!

503 posts
Thanks Meter: 995
 
Post Reply Email Thread
5th February 2015, 04:38 PM |#21  
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Any Update?
Hi!

Any update about 5.0.1 being ported to A110Q?
Cm11 still has bugs which can't be worked around for if the phone is used as the primary phone.
 
 
6th February 2015, 11:11 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 995
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben10Tom

Hi!

Any update about 5.0.1 being ported to A110Q?
Cm11 still has bugs which can't be worked around for if the phone is used as the primary phone.

Wait some I will be port for our device first I am have to compile kernel which is not so easy so wait some time.
17th February 2015, 03:19 AM |#23  
u_knw_who's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HridayHS

Wait some I will be port for our device first I am have to compile kernel which is not so easy so wait some time.

Any progress bro??
27th February 2015, 05:13 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Any update .??
15th May 2015, 08:50 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HridayHS

Gyus,Lolliopop 5.0.1 Is arrived for MT6589.Tomorrow I am going to port for our device.

I have canvas 2 plus and I am desperately seeking for cm12
could u plz tell the link of cm12 rom for A110Q
16th May 2015, 02:38 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 995
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitj975

I have canvas 2 plus and I am desperately seeking for cm12
could u plz tell the link of cm12 rom for A110Q

Sorry bro Canvas 2 Plus never get CM12 and Stable CM11.
19th June 2015, 05:03 AM |#27  
Sayak96's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hey if you can't give a link and let people download, why do you give false hopes?? Why do you say that it'll come and you never give a link? Are you joking around here?
19th June 2015, 05:27 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 995
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayak96

Hey if you can't give a link and let people download, why do you give false hopes?? Why do you say that it'll come and you never give a link? Are you joking around here?

Which link you are talking can you please tell me ?
6th July 2015, 04:37 PM |#29  
Junior Member
Flag ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
RECOVERY....
Good to hear that cm12 is ported for several mtk devices
but guys i want to know we can flash cm12 with cwm recovery or philz recovery..
or we need a new recovery which support lollipop...
i am canvas 2+ user (MTK6589)
8th July 2015, 06:41 AM |#30  
Member
Flag Cuttack
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Can any dev plz be kind enough to help....Im trying to port cm12 from MMX a116......replaced stock 3.4.67 kernel in the boot. IMG..(cm ramdisk, stock kernel)..... Replaced modem IMG....but its stuck at boot logo.....no cm animation and no bootloop....just stuck at logo...

Porting it to Xolo Q600(clone of cross a88 and lava iris 458q) Mt6589

I don't know where I'm going wrong

And yes I used CTR 3.3 with selinux enabled for flashing it.....cm11 booted fine using that recovery...

Plz someone help...please
The Following User Says Thank You to jishujena2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jishujena2000 Ad-Free
13th July 2015, 06:34 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink cross platform porting
if anyone is good at cross platform porting cm12.1 alpha3 wiko was ported to the canvas a104 fire2 (only 4 bugs) by prince abhinav and others..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes