I or xda is not responsible for any kind of damage to your device. Please use it at your own risk!
- Swap Support Added
- Added config.gz support
- Clean Cache Enabled
- CIFS network file system support
- LZMA Compression for zImage and Gzip for ramdisk..
- Enhanced hw composer.
- NTFS support.
- VM Dirty ratio tweaks.
- Battery drop fixed. Works perfectly :)
- Added frandom driver.
- Added Ramzswap support.
- Optimized apply_slack() for size and speed
- Faster NOATIME and NODIRATIME mounting flags
- Enabled Dynamic Filesync Control 2.0
- Lock the initial TCP window size to 64K
- Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased
- Enabled ARCH_POWER
- Added cdrom option to UMS-lun-devices (you can now use this app: Link)
- Enabled SELinux and Full support for Android 4.4
- Compile vfp with neon
- MTK Vermagic Hack
- Various ext4 patches
- ACPI sysfs.c strlen fix
- Fixed memory leak on extending regions
- Random: Entropy tweaks
- Tune conservative for performance
New governors added:
New IO Schedulers added
- Some display related problems
Please report bugs in the Bugs Report section!
Make a full backup of your current ROM.
Place the kernel zip in sdcard and reboot to recovery.
Install kernel zip and reboot!
- Boot! (built from A116 Custom source with all features).
- Almost everything working
If you want to include this kernel on your rom, please include a link to this thread in the OP.
Please read instructions before flashing!
- @GuneetAtwal (for patches)
- @[email protected] and @digyvijaykumar123
- All members of A110Q FB group for their support and testing
[KERNEL][3.4.5]Kash Kernel for A110Q, a Kernel for the Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q
Kernel Special Features:
Current Beta Version: V1.0
Last Updated 2014-04-11