FORUMS

Samsung Phonecast don't work anymore since the Update to Android 10 on my S10.

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Bettmehn, Junior Member on 15th May 2020, 01:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Before that i could use any App on Phonecast qhile the Oculus App Store s bery limited.
My Phone was fully Usable in Gear with Phonecast.
Now it ist nearly Useless with the Gear. The only Apps i can use in Oculus on the Gear are Youtube and Netflix. Phonecast starts but when i start an App on Labs, it will not start and leeps loading without sucess.
Since the Update on Android 10 My GameLauncher is now difficult to start too, because i can not use it from the Buttom of the Screen. The Gamelauncher has no Link on its Quickpanel and i have to go over the Quickpanel of the Phone on the Top of the Screen.
I can not use my Linux App anymore since the Update on Android 10. Samsungs Linus on Dex Beta worked fine before, even qhen Samsung stopped supporting it, but since the Android 10 Update, i can not use it anymore.
And last, but not least, i can not go back to Android 9

Obviously Samsung did that intentionlly to force to dissaude us from the Gear VR like they did that with Linux on Beta.
Therefore to keep your will and to self-determined, you have to prevent the Update. But even that Samsung and Google want to enforce by announcing to force automated Updates in the next Future.
They want to dictate us how to use Equipments.
Wasn't it the Reason why Android was developed?
Now they use this against us.

But back to my first Problem:
Wgat is going wrong with Samsung Phonecast on Gear VR, when using it with Android on S10?
16th May 2020, 04:04 PM |#2  
Forum Moderator / Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Rabat
Thanks Meter: 13,179

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettmehn

Before that i could use any App on Phonecast qhile the Oculus App Store s bery limited.
My Phone was fully Usable in Gear with Phonecast.
Now it ist nearly Useless with the Gear. The only Apps i can use in Oculus on the Gear are Youtube and Netflix. Phonecast starts but when i start an App on Labs, it will not start and leeps loading without sucess.
Since the Update on Android 10 My GameLauncher is now difficult to start too, because i can not use it from the Buttom of the Screen. The Gamelauncher has no Link on its Quickpanel and i have to go over the Quickpanel of the Phone on the Top of the Screen.
I can not use my Linux App anymore since the Update on Android 10. Samsungs Linus on Dex Beta worked fine before, even qhen Samsung stopped supporting it, but since the Android 10 Update, i can not use it anymore.
And last, but not least, i can not go back to Android 9

Obviously Samsung did that intentionlly to force to dissaude us from the Gear VR like they did that with Linux on Beta.
Therefore to keep your will and to self-determined, you have to prevent the Update. But even that Samsung and Google want to enforce by announcing to force automated Updates in the next Future.
They want to dictate us how to use Equipments.
Wasn't it the Reason why Android was developed?
Now they use this against us.

But back to my first Problem:
Wgat is going wrong with Samsung Phonecast on Gear VR, when using it with Android on S10?

Gear VR is dying slowly but surely.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/gear-...ervice-killed/
15th July 2020, 03:48 PM |#3  
Flag Doha
Thanks Meter: 0

More
sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReDeViL

Gear VR is dying slowly but surely.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/gear-...ervice-killed/

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread