Thanks Meter: 2

By tohid_bogra, Account currently disabled on 1st June 2016, 10:18 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
1st June 2016, 01:43 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
all in one vr headset
Hey,
Since Facebook announced investing in Oculus, more and more VR and AR startups are founded and get involved. There are more than 100 startups in VR and AR invested and funded by VCs alone in China. Choices are so many, expensive and I am short sighted, also has taken people like me into consideration when designing this headset. It not only allows me to not wear my glass, but also allows me to adjust the range of visibility,so I can enjoy convenience and see clear UI, clear games and clear videocheap, high quality and low quality, how to make a right choice is really difficult.

This is a valid reason to use the product. I have heard lots of headsets being lost or getting failed after buying it for a very short span of time. I do not think it is worth it to keep these headsets for a less time.

Getting heat to the headsets, there a lots of available in the market but the best is Xiaomi Deepoon all in one vr headset.

It can be visited and seen for a better review.

besties.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

the above is the link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...6#post67121126
1st June 2016, 02:53 PM |#3  
Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 9,184

Donate to Me
More
This Thread is in violation of XDA Rule
Quote:

13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.

Thread Closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread