Remove All Ads from XDA

Focus on Mobile App Monetization Strategies

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ashwaryaralhan, Junior Member on 21st January 2020, 07:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Everyone,
Apologies if this is not the correct place to ask this question
I am working on my app building strategy for my running food chain outlet and was wondering how can I utilize the application to monetize my business.
What are the correct ways in which I can make my application better and known to people?
Any suggestions would be acceptable
Thank you
6th February 2020, 01:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
While developing a Mobile Application you must take care of alot of things, that if you are building a Mobile Application is it feasible to build so? Are you getting any revenue after building that specific application?
Here are some mobile app monetization strategies that you should consider while building an application-

1. Use Application Ads to build your customer and subscriber base so that it can help you to increase your mobile app revenue.
2. Use Video promotion and social media promotion for your app to make it popular and known to people
3. Make your app teasers and try to promote them for a better return on investment.
4. Write some engaging content and promote that in order to get some monetisation

These are some useful ways to promote your app and monetize it with a great idea, rest depends upon the type of app you have and what are the consequences of promoting that app.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vijaykhatri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vijaykhatri Ad-Free
11th February 2020, 04:22 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Monetisation discussion
"1. Use Application Ads to build your customer and subscriber base so that it can help you to increase your mobile app revenue.
2. Use Video promotion and social media promotion for your app to make it popular and known to people
3. Make your app teasers and try to promote them for a better return on investment.
4. Write some engaging content and promote that in order to get some monetisation"

Completely agree with all the bullet points, would like to add specifically that publishers are really missing holistic solution that would provide options to run ua/monetise on one platform. In this case, the publisher could reinvest money from ad monetisation directly to ua, and allocate major sources on development rather than on marketing strategies
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)