FORUMS

Which is the best Mobile App Monetization ?

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By marwa90, Junior Member on 25th March 2018, 02:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys , i just release a game on playstore and appstore , i have ad from Admob ,
I read on the internet that the best way to increase your revenue is to put in your game more that one ad network , it's that true ? if yes , please tell me , which is the best ad network
Thanks
Have a great day
28th March 2018, 05:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
There really is no "best" network. All ad networks have their ups and downs. They'll have a good campaign, then it will end, then later they'll get another, and so on. It's best to have multiple networks and mediate them. That way you get the benefit of the ups, and can mitigate the downs.

Using Enhance, you can now integrate all of the services that providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

Implement & update multiple SDKs in a few simple steps with Enhance : https://goo.gl/LUjTLt

16th April 2018, 08:52 PM |#3  
Flag Barcelona, Spain

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marwa90

Hi guys , i just release a game on playstore and appstore , i have ad from Admob ,
I read on the internet that the best way to increase your revenue is to put in your game more that one ad network , it's that true ? if yes , please tell me , which is the best ad network

The best you can do is ad mediation. This allows you to integrate several ad networks in one SDK.
You also want to think about which ad formats are you using when choosing which networks to activate. Take a look at Appodeal's Performance Index on ad networks by country and device to get a better idea of what works best.
9th May 2018, 02:19 AM |#4  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I can make it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
25th September 2018, 02:05 PM |#5  

More
Better to have more than 1
Quote:

Thanks
Have a great day

There's a lot of great ad networks out there each with their own advantages and disadvantages. it all really depends on your type of app and what your goals are.

Admob are great for global fill and can pretty much give you close to 100% of all your ad inventory. But there are ad networks that will give you maybe 60% but at a higher CPM rate. Rather than using one or the other, use both.

60% filled from the higher CPM network then fill the 40% using admob. Same fill as you were getting before but more revenue. So yeah, have more than one ad network.

I do agree with yvonne. and maybe consider a mediation platform. That way you have the choice of using multiple ad networks and they will be able to advise on what ad networks would be the best.

If you want, I can have a look at your app and offer some advice.

Peace,
Thelap
11th October 2018, 04:03 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

Thanks
Have a great day

of course the best way for you is add a bunch of SDKs, make a waterfall and optimize the performance of all this stuff. Or you can simply use some mediation network, which will do all of this for you.

But it is also good to keep in mind, that most of your traffic will be, basically, stolen, your app hacked and ads removed or replaced by other ads. That's sad but true. That's why I would recommend you to check out Addvertize - this is a technologically cutting edge new project that is focused not only on serving best performing ads, but also on protecting your apps from any interference, plus on a smart monetization of additional 3rd non-google play party traffic, which might be actually huge.
4th June 2020, 06:45 PM |#7  

More
Besides adding multiple ad networks, you can also try serving ads from different ad formats on the same placement. For example, you can show a native ad on your banner placement or a MREC on a native ad placement.

You can checkout 'SDK X - GreedyGame' for this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)