FORUMS

Lte (mobile data) randomly dropping

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By RunnableXDA, Junior Member on 29th May 2020, 12:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I constantly have hotspot and usb tethering on. After a few hours, the interner no longer works and a small x is displayed at the mobile data symbol. It works again after a restart, what should I do to prevent this?
29th May 2020, 05:02 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnableXDA

I constantly have hotspot and usb tethering on. After a few hours, the interner no longer works and a small x is displayed at the mobile data symbol. It works again after a restart, what should I do to prevent this?

It not a device problem. It a service carrier problem, try using a different carrier. Or turn on and off airplane mode to get the problem solved.
29th May 2020, 05:21 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riyan65

It not a device problem. It a service carrier problem, try using a different carrier. Or turn on and off airplane mode to get the problem solved.

It's not a carrier problem. My main phone has the same carrier and it's working fine there. Airplane mode doesn't fix it, only a full restart does.
29th May 2020, 05:27 PM |#4  

More
Quote:

It's not a carrier problem. My main phone has the same carrier and it's working fine there. Airplane mode doesn't fix it, only a full restart does.

On which ROM you are currently on? If on stock you need to reflash the stock to get it working.
29th May 2020, 05:30 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riyan65

On which ROM you are currently on? If on stock you need to reflash the stock to get it working.

Well I'm currently trying different roms. Atm on Evolution X.
29th May 2020, 05:32 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

Well I'm currently trying different roms. Atm on Evolution X.

Did you face the problem in every rom, or in this specific rom?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)