FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Official][otus] LineageOS 14.1 for Moto E 3G

1,544 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,928
 
By squid2, Recognized Developer on 11th September 2016, 07:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2016, 02:00 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
He talk about any build of CM14 for Surnia
 
 
12th September 2016, 02:20 PM |#12  
ABSathe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 447
 
More
Sorry for little off topic (?)
I'm have a working device tree and kernel for condor (build successfully gets completed .. so I assume they're working ) what about vendor .. do I need to update it also ?
If yes .. how should I do it ?
Thanks
Any help is appreciated
BTW Thanks you very much for your work on otus !
12th September 2016, 05:56 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABSathe

Sorry for little off topic (?)
I'm have a working device tree and kernel for condor (build successfully gets completed .. so I assume they're working ) what about vendor .. do I need to update it also ?
If yes .. how should I do it ?
Thanks
Any help is appreciated
BTW Thanks you very much for your work on otus !

Sir squid already updated vendors check the sources....and sir squid will be bringing up n for condor(he almost did it ) so you may take rest now.

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhimanyu Shekhawat 121 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abhimanyu Shekhawat 121 Ad-Free
12th September 2016, 06:17 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oni543

He talk about any build of CM14 for Surnia


Yep. Read the top post in the link.
13th September 2016, 03:38 AM |#15  
ABSathe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 447
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhimanyu Shekhawat 121

Sir squid already updated vendors check the sources....and sir squid will be bringing up n for condor(he almost did it ) so you may take rest now.

Thanks a lot ! I was too lazy to see updated vendor
Even if I build I'm not posting it on xda .. I build these roms for learning purposes only
Thanks for informing that
13th September 2016, 05:52 AM |#16  
Joel Oliveira's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More


Sent from my Moto E using XDA-Developers mobile app
13th September 2016, 06:17 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Mandi, HP
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by squid2

Working:

  • Single SIM RIL
Broken:
  • Dual SIM RIL

@squid2 You have mentioned that single sim works. Does it mean that one sim will work even on the dual sim version of otus, or does it mean that RIL for only single sim devices is working currently? I have a dual sim version so if one sim works, i would love to test this ROM out
13th September 2016, 06:52 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
RIL cuestion
The single SIM RIL included phone calles and gsm internet? Cause im getting signal but if i want to calle anyone the phone reboot :/ (sorry forma bad english)
13th September 2016, 06:57 AM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manal.21sinha

@squid2 You have mentioned that single sim works. Does it mean that one sim will work even on the dual sim version of otus, or does it mean that RIL for only single sim devices is working currently? I have a dual sim version so if one sim works, i would love to test this ROM out


I don't think so!! I am using Dual sim version (Xt1506) and Dual SIM RIL is broken.
The Following User Says Thank You to sampath92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sampath92 Ad-Free
13th September 2016, 11:43 AM |#20  
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manal.21sinha

@squid2 You have mentioned that single sim works. Does it mean that one sim will work even on the dual sim version of otus, or does it mean that RIL for only single sim devices is working currently? I have a dual sim version so if one sim works, i would love to test this ROM out

I have single SIM config, But even single SIM does not work. (XT1506)

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Great work, @squid2 . I did try it out, Awesome smooth.
Eager to see future builds on this.

As mentioned, RIL is a lot buggy. In my case, Single SIM RIL did not work. Video Recording does not happen.
Also, I faced some problems with USB for file transfer, some folders weren't showing up on PC. Anyone else?
The Following User Says Thank You to CruciformHawk7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CruciformHawk7 Ad-Free
13th September 2016, 02:39 PM |#21  
Joel Oliveira's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Any new build to test ?

Sent from my Moto E using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes