Sent from my Moto E using XDA-Developers mobile app

13th September 2016, 02:53 PM |#22  
Flag Coquimbo
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by love4chat

What about CM14 for Moto E LTE

For Surnia, a AOSP Nougat rom is on development(much better than CM, sorry for my bad english)
13th September 2016, 05:00 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicente001

For Surnia, a AOSP Nougat rom is on development(much better than CM, sorry for my bad english)

I prefer CM but I'll take what I can get. :P
14th September 2016, 05:24 AM |#24  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 8,700

Donate to Me
More
September 14 Release
I've posted a new build with the latest CM sources. Apart from updating a few camera libraries to avoid linker hacks, I haven't changed much on the device specific end. However, there has been a fair bit of progress on CM 14 over the past few days. Most noteworthy is the merging of the Android 7.0.0 r6 tag that includes all the latest security and bug fixes from Google. Other noteworthy fixes include the setup wizard, and having LiveDisplay switch normally between day and night mode. I've also included a few legacy RIL related patches - I'm curious if these have any impact on Dual SIM devices. As usual, the download link is on the first post.

With regards to surnia, don't worry, I will be supporting you too. It just takes time - I can't do everything at once.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to squid2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2016, 05:35 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by squid2

I've posted a new build with the latest CM sources. Apart from updating a few camera libraries to avoid linker hacks, I haven't changed much on the device specific end. However, there has been a fair bit of progress on CM 14 over the past few days. Most noteworthy is the merging of the Android 7.0.0 r6 tag that includes all the latest security and bug fixes from Google. Other noteworthy fixes include the setup wizard, and having LiveDisplay switch normally between day and night mode. I've also included a few legacy RIL related patches - I'm curious if these have any impact on Dual SIM devices. As usual, the download link is on the first post.

With regards to surnia, don't worry, I will be supporting you too. It just takes time - I can't do everything at once.

Hi squid2,
Just curious.. Is dual SIM RIL working on this Sep 14 release?
14th September 2016, 08:06 AM |#26  
Flag Visakhapatnam
Thanks Meter: 33

More
@squid2 installation instruction ie clean flash or normal flash for OTUS Dual SIM

Moto E 2015 (3G)
14th September 2016, 09:19 AM |#27  
Flag Moradabad
Thanks Meter: 446

More
Quote:

Dual sim ril fixed!!!
Am able to send text massages,
However there is soft reboot happening when someone calling or when am trying to make a call
Mobile data is also not turning on
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Badar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hamza Badar Ad-Free
14th September 2016, 10:23 AM |#28  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 358

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Bro what about condor...sry fr asking
14th September 2016, 10:26 AM |#29  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 447

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Visitor

@squid2 installation instruction ie clean flash or normal flash for OTUS Dual SIM

Moto E 2015 (3G)

Clean flash is always recommended for such pre release builds
14th September 2016, 11:33 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
when I try to call and receive a call , the phone restarts , going to the bootlogo screen.... Sorry my english

Sent from my Moto E using XDA-Developers mobile app
14th September 2016, 12:04 PM |#31  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Nice work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)