FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Surnia] CyanogenMod 14 For Moto E LTE

203 posts
Thanks Meter: 685
 
Post Reply Email Thread
19th September 2016, 05:25 PM |#101  
Senior Member
Peterborough ON
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush rao

Does anybody know how to get SuperSU working on this ROM. I know it has root in dev options but i just like how SuperSU Manages root

You can just flash the newest version in recovery

Sent from my XT1527 using Tapatalk
 
 
19th September 2016, 05:28 PM |#102  
ayush rao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 470
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joanthanmajh

You can just flash the newest version in recovery

Everytime I do that, my SIM Card stops getting detected.
19th September 2016, 08:24 PM |#103  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush rao

Does anybody know how to get SuperSU working on this ROM. I know it has root in dev options but i just like how SuperSU Manages root

Just install the app from Play Store and update your binary.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160919-152241.png
Views:	380
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	3880268  
19th September 2016, 08:40 PM |#104  
ayush rao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 470
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagedElimanator

Just install the app from Play Store and update your binary.

I did that but as I mentioned before when I did that my SIM card stopped getting detected. On checking other threads of CM14 I realized it's currently a bug in the ROM, where it disables some sensors when SuperSU is installed.

Sent from my XT1521 using XDA Labs
19th September 2016, 11:14 PM |#105  
vivekspanicker's Avatar
Member
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I am using XT1521. ROM is almost stable except the sim is not detecting. I got two errors while installing the ROM. Not sure how someone with the same model got their sims detected.

Also, there is a bug in turning on the Airplane mode via power button menu. Once enabled from this menu, one cannot disable the Airplane mode through power menu. Even after turn off this mode, this option will be enactive.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I don't know if it has any dependancy with the sim card not detecting, but when I checked the *#*#4636#*#* option for radio band, I could only see USA band. I selected it accidently. Now when I switched back to CM13 but my SIM 1 was not working. I tried to select the band option again and saw three options; Auto, Euro and US. When I selected Auto, sim card functioned properly. Was it because this CM 14 was ported from a US variant, the Indian variant has an issue in SIM card detection?
20th September 2016, 05:42 AM |#106  
ayush rao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 470
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekspanicker

I am using XT1521. ROM is almost stable except the sim is not detecting. I got two errors while installing the ROM. Not sure how someone with the same model got their sims detected.

Also, there is a bug in turning on the Airplane mode via power button menu. Once enabled from this menu, one cannot disable the Airplane mode through power menu. Even after turn off this mode, this option will be enactive.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I don't know if it has any dependancy with the sim card not detecting, but when I checked the *#*#4636#*#* option for radio band, I could only see USA band. I selected it accidently. Now when I switched back to CM13 but my SIM 1 was not working. I tried to select the band option again and saw three options; Auto, Euro and US. When I selected Auto, sim card functioned properly. Was it because this CM 14 was ported from a US variant, the Indian variant has an issue in SIM card detection?

I'm using the Indian Variant and had no issues, in fact I'm running it rite now. U might have flashed the previous build by accident.

Sent from my XT1521 using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Dude download this build and flash open gapps pico. I had strange issues with other opengapps variants.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24732830915362867

Sent from my XT1521 using XDA Labs
20th September 2016, 03:26 PM |#107  
GtrCraft's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Nijkerk
Thanks Meter: 9,681
 
Donate to Me
More
Where are the device and kernel trees?
20th September 2016, 05:18 PM |#108  
srfarias's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 685
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrCraft

Where are the device and kernel trees?

https://github.com/Nougat-Surnia

I don't push the kernel at now (lazy to do it).. and i need to push the last changes that i make..
The Following User Says Thank You to srfarias For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift srfarias Ad-Free
20th September 2016, 08:26 PM |#109  
triggerlord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Does boost/data work on the new build?

Sent from my Moto E using XDA Labs
20th September 2016, 08:35 PM |#110  
VenomMOD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerlord

Does boost/data work on the new build?

Unfortunately, no.
The Following User Says Thank You to VenomMOD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VenomMOD Ad-Free
20th September 2016, 08:49 PM |#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
European version (xt1524) is now compatible with this beta version?

Sent from my XT1524 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes