[ROM][Surnia] CyanogenMod 14 For Moto E LTE

Search This thread

RagedElimanator

Feb 16, 2016
Does anybody know how to get SuperSU working on this ROM. I know it has root in dev options but i just like how SuperSU Manages root

Just install the app from Play Store and update your binary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160919-152241.png
    Screenshot_20160919-152241.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 384
I am using XT1521. ROM is almost stable except the sim is not detecting. I got two errors while installing the ROM. Not sure how someone with the same model got their sims detected.

Also, there is a bug in turning on the Airplane mode via power button menu. Once enabled from this menu, one cannot disable the Airplane mode through power menu. Even after turn off this mode, this option will be enactive.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I don't know if it has any dependancy with the sim card not detecting, but when I checked the *#*#4636#*#* option for radio band, I could only see USA band. I selected it accidently. Now when I switched back to CM13 but my SIM 1 was not working. I tried to select the band option again and saw three options; Auto, Euro and US. When I selected Auto, sim card functioned properly. Was it because this CM 14 was ported from a US variant, the Indian variant has an issue in SIM card detection?

ayush rao

Jul 5, 2015
Kuwait
I am using XT1521. ROM is almost stable except the sim is not detecting. I got two errors while installing the ROM. Not sure how someone with the same model got their sims detected.

Also, there is a bug in turning on the Airplane mode via power button menu. Once enabled from this menu, one cannot disable the Airplane mode through power menu. Even after turn off this mode, this option will be enactive.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I don't know if it has any dependancy with the sim card not detecting, but when I checked the *#*#4636#*#* option for radio band, I could only see USA band. I selected it accidently. Now when I switched back to CM13 but my SIM 1 was not working. I tried to select the band option again and saw three options; Auto, Euro and US. When I selected Auto, sim card functioned properly. Was it because this CM 14 was ported from a US variant, the Indian variant has an issue in SIM card detection?
I'm using the Indian Variant and had no issues, in fact I'm running it rite now. U might have flashed the previous build by accident.

Sent from my XT1521 using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Dude download this build and flash open gapps pico. I had strange issues with other opengapps variants.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24732830915362867

Sent from my XT1521 using XDA Labs

raterro

Aug 13, 2016
European version (xt1524) is now compatible with this beta version?

Sent from my XT1524 using Tapatalk

Illuminatiisthedroidfan

Jul 26, 2016
Hey I have the same device model from you and when I try to login to WiFi it is captive portal had stopped working this is annoying me because I need to login to the guest WiFi on my school network works on normal WiFi fine only WiFi you need to login on it crashes the captive login portal or client I don't know but please fix it thanks

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Try APN settings data works for me in Canada with wind I do know there different carriers

Reactions: VenomMOD
G

GuestK00337

Before I flash this I need to format my SD card back to portable right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1oXkC6z.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Working
    • Boot
    • WiFi
    • Audio
    • Video Playback
    • RIL
    • Camera (photos)

Not Working
    • Video recording (work on CamRingo App)

Installation
    - Copy ROM & Gapps
    - Reboot in recovery
    - Wipe System-Data/Factory reset
    - Install the ROM zip
    - Install the Gapps (OpenGapps - ARM/7.0/Pico)
    - Reboot

Download

Here

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 14 ROM for Moto E LTE, ROM for the Moto E 2015

Contributors
    srfarias
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-09-17
    Last Updated 2016-11-03
    Reserved

Changelog

Code:
    2016/11/02
    - First CM14.1 release

Credits: @Seraph08

2016/10/02
    - Lot of CM fixes/updates
    - Doze (on test)
    - Perf profiles cherry-picked
    - More..

Thanks @CodyF86 for built it. 

2016/09/18
    - Partially fixed camera and some changes (only photos)
    - Fixed SDCard issues
    - Included FFMPEG codecs
    - RIL changes (need test.. etc, i only have xt1527 variant)
    - Other cm bugs fixes..

2016/09/17
    - Initial release
    What is up with all this pestering the devs for features and updates? Stop being disrespectful people. Build your own ROM with your own features if you're not satisfied with what is available. These devs work hard and have lives too. And I apologize for posting off topic myself.
    Hi all.. I'm only here to say that i'll not continue this rom and aosp 7. I want to spend my time on more important things for me right now.. :rolleyes:
    Sdcard issues fixed.. Camera working (only photos)

Don't ask for ETA