LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Wifi Hotspot
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- Camcorder (only footej)
- SELinux is permissive
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
If you install it with gapps, you may get some force close .. I think it's because of low heap memory ... but just ignore it.
I recommend that disable/uninstall the Google app for better performance.
- Build : LineageOS for Moto E (condor)
- GApps : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=746010030569956535
- TWRP : https://dl.twrp.me/condor/
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
- @Squid: for working the condor - lineage maintainer
- Motorola: For providing the Kernel Source Code
- LineageOS Team
You don't have to but if you want so...
- Me: http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=5696327
- Squid: http://forum.xda-developers.com/donatetome.php?u=2385005
LineageOS 15.0, ROM for the Moto E
ROM OS Version: 8.1.0 Oreo
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2017-09-23