[SCRIPT] Infinite Battery ►Increase Your Battery [Ported]

Search This thread
Jul 28, 2013
São Paulo
1VUdM

Infinite Battery
Hi for all, i had seen this script here, and liked it a lot. So I decided to port it to the Moto E. :laugh:​

Features:

Make your phones battery last much much longer with this script. You need SManager for this to work. This script can significantly increase battery.
HTML:
What this script does?

When your phone is in AWAKE state:
Governor = Interactive
Max = 1190000
Min = 300000

When your phone is in SLEEP state:
Governor = OnDemand
Max = 300000
Min = 300000

So basically this script automatically changes governor,min & max freq and more
depending on your phone's state which results in saving battery to great extent.

Installation:
1. Download the script to the root of your sdcard
2. Open SManager
3. Navigate to the script
4. Select the script
5. Click on Su and Boot Button
6. Select Save
7. Reboot your phone

Now SManager will run this script on every boot.

Thanks to TopDroid

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2013
São Paulo
Nice work. I'll edit it for myself. 300 max when screen off might delay deep sleep as it would take more time to finish off the tasks.
Also, playing music would be a bit problematic.
Just saying from what I've learnt on my other device.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No, relax everything works normally without delay, the script has been tested several times before being published
Thanks!

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2013
São Paulo
LOL.
I see you got it from TopDroid's SL9003's thread. That was the other deviceI said I have.
:good:

Ok, in my tests did not find any bug, maybe I missed something, thanks for the feedback!
If you add something in the script so that it is better publish here and I will update the version! Thanks for your help!
And I'm sorry for bad english =D

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
Ok, in my tests did not find any bug, maybe I missed something, thanks for the feedback!
If you add something in the script so that it is better publish here and I will update the version! Thanks for your help!

There's not bug. This script does exactly what's noted in the OP. No issues there. :good:
What I meant is that, by reducing the high frequency during "screen off", off screen tasks will take longer and it will delay the deep sleep stage.
Try 600 max during "screen off" and see if it improved deep sleep.

I've been doing all this tweaking since "set cpu" days with gingerbread. :D
Now, I use tasker for such tasks. :victory:

Jul 28, 2013
São Paulo
There's not bug. This script does exactly what's noted in the OP. No issues there. :good:
What I meant is that, by reducing the high frequency during "screen off", off screen tasks will take longer and it will delay the deep sleep stage.

The script only changes the operation of the main core, if this makes reading the closure of applications with the screen off the secondary processor is triggered. [emoji106]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1VUdM

Infinite Battery
    Hi for all, i had seen this script here, and liked it a lot. So I decided to port it to the Moto E. :laugh:​

Features:

Make your phones battery last much much longer with this script. You need SManager for this to work. This script can significantly increase battery.
    HTML:
    What this script does?

When your phone is in AWAKE state:
    Governor = Interactive
    Max = 1190000
    Min = 300000

When your phone is in SLEEP state:
    Governor = OnDemand
    Max = 300000
    Min = 300000

So basically this script automatically changes governor,min & max freq and more
    depending on your phone's state which results in saving battery to great extent.

Installation:
    1. Download the script to the root of your sdcard
    2. Open SManager
    3. Navigate to the script
    4. Select the script
    5. Click on Su and Boot Button
    6. Select Save
    7. Reboot your phone

Now SManager will run this script on every boot.

Thanks to TopDroid
    Nice work. I'll edit it for myself. 300 max when screen off might delay deep sleep as it would take more time to finish off the tasks.

No, relax everything works normally without delay, the script has been tested several times before being published
    Thanks!