[Fix] Sim Card Not Detected In Cm13 on Moto E

Search This thread

Himalaya saxena

Oct 25, 2014
www.gammerson.com
Many users facing problem in Moto E While flashing Cyanogenmod 13 ROM (Cm 13) in there devices.The Error that was coming is "No Sim Card detected in Cm13 " hence no network will be coming in CM 13 rom .
So the solution is flashing radio/modem files in moto E file from twrp recovery and after that your Dual sim card will be detected in Cm13 rom for moto e.If you didn't install the unofficial Cm13 rom for Moto e 2014 then you can Download CM13 rom for moto E from here.
:D

Follow below steps to fix sim card not detected in Cyanogenmod 13 roms for moto E 2014.

#How to fix Sim card not detected in Cyanogenmod 13

1.Download radio file from the link given below for your device model in the download section.

2.Now place the radio zip file in sd card.

3.Now reboot to Recovery mode and install the zip file from recovery

4.Now Clear cache and Clear Data.

5.Reboot your device Done ! :highfive::highfive::good:

#Downloads
Downloads Radio files

ps:I feel lazy to add all those links.
This method is tested by me and working on my Indian Moto E XT1022.

via:gammerson

Adarsh1998

Nov 6, 2014
DAVANGERE
Lol it really worked for you? AFAIK cm13 not detected SIM because its in Alpha stage. This Radios Nothing to do with it, Devs are working for that using Victara Blobs to fix up the RIL, i guess they already fixed, Flashing this will be useless IMHO :)

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Reactions: iamno1monarch

rpcyn@123

Dec 13, 2015
SD Card Problem

My friend sent an image but i cant able to download it, it is asking for SD Card but i have already inserted, While i am inserting it is asking to format as portable or Normal, when i formatted as portable it is acting like internal memory then whats app media is not downloading and when i insert another SD card like normal one without formating again am getting same error, i cant able to download media....

please help me
i flashed CM13 of latest version Gapps also compatible with this moreover am getting Simcard detection problem , have to re-insert for every boot. I think SIM card issue can be solved using patch but help me in whatsapp media downloading.

@pulkit

Nov 21, 2015
How can I access the files, I placed on my SD card, in recovery mode.?
I am using my SD card as a Internal storage.

Dec 15, 2015
In my case the second sim slot worked. But still the ROM is in alpha stage and has many bugs.
It still cannot be used as a daily device.
In many cases the phone reboots itself whenever the call arrives.
Microphone volume is also too low.
But the main marshmallow features like
Editing permissions and using external SD card as internal works great.
But the ROM has lot to go.

FZS123

Dec 22, 2015
Sim card not working

I tried to install Radio more than 2 times but still sim card not detected...:crying:

Lazybaboon

Dec 28, 2015
Many users facing problem in Moto E While flashing Cyanogenmod 13 ROM (Cm 13) in there devices.The Error that was coming is "No Sim Card detected in Cm13 " hence no network will be coming in CM 13 rom .
So the solution is flashing radio/modem files in moto E file from twrp recovery and after that your Dual sim card will be detected in Cm13 rom for moto e.If you didn't install the unofficial Cm13 rom for Moto e 2014 then you can Download CM13 rom for moto E from here.

Follow below steps to fix sim card not detected in Cyanogenmod 13 roms for moto E 2014.

1.Download radio file from the link given below for your device model in the download section.

#Downloads
Downloads Radio files

Not working

achyut nair

Oct 10, 2014
is it okay to do it?

i flashed cm 13 only two days ago. I have to re-insert sim after reboot. Is it okay for me to do this patch?
I'm asking this because i believe this was made when the RIL was not included in the unofficial cm13 ROM initially. My ROM has the sim functionality but only with the above mentioned problem.
Me so NOOB.

Jan 17, 2016

#Downloads
Downloads Radio files

Does this work for the s6 cause i got cm13 and gapps all on but not detecting my sim so do i just flash the zip and all will be good?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

#Downloads
    Downloads Radio files

Lol it really worked for you? AFAIK cm13 not detected SIM because its in Alpha stage. This Radios Nothing to do with it, Devs are working for that using Victara Blobs to fix up the RIL, i guess they already fixed, Flashing this will be useless IMHO :)

Yes it worked for me !:p
    Reserved

Will try man.....Thanks in advance!!!!!!!
    You don't need reinsert on every reboot anymore?

yup! previously even sims slots are not activating !