[Q&A] Unoffical CM12.1 by Scritch007 and Percy_g2

Search This thread

sagnik9

Feb 16, 2013
Kolkata
Anybody who has downloaded the latest build?

Can this be used as a daily driver? How's the performance

(I have bandwith restrictions, I am presently using the first build of cm 12.1)

vinay001

Feb 15, 2015
TVL
Hi Anyone using 12.1
Just a few Qstions

1: Does the dialer lag gone
2:Memory Leak
3:does both sims works now
4: can i use this as a dialy driver
5:What about Performance

AnkeshReborn

Jan 6, 2014
Noida
OnePlus 7T
the 5.1 gapps link is down, can we still use the older one with no problems???
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3066349
f6cebf71afa59c1d69fddbe429db26e1.jpg

You can try it here

•Hit a thanks if I helped or bringed you a smile somehow!

Ish4

Mar 27, 2015
Pune

there are some bugs like contacts FC and if you put the sim in sim one slot it also FC so it is not stable to use daily atleast till it doesnt come in BETA :good:

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Hi Anyone using 12.1
Just a few Qstions

the dialer lag is gone for me atleast
no memory leak
both sims dont work in indian version xt 1022
according to your usage you can try using it see if it is okay because the performance is smooth and is fast
it is worth giving a try cuz the ROM is great and except some bugs it runs fast

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

the 5.1 gapps link is down, can we still use the older one with no problems???
i am using gapps-lp-20150222-signed.zip and they working great

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

please try and fix contacts and mobile network because then it can be used daily.
thanx for making this ROM because where people cant get 5.0.2 you already on 5.1
great work :good::good:

vinay001

Feb 15, 2015
TVL
Flashed 30th build

1: After Flashing First time it was not booting(Boot Loop) after restart worked

2: Setup Wizard FC

3: Some times Message has stopped working error and one times Music also FC

4: Ram Usage is little bit high than previous version(CM 12)

Will report other bugs soon , performance wise it's good Thanks @scritch007 and @percy_g2

Phantom410

Mar 28, 2015
Buenos Aires
Okay, I still cant attach logcats but the package installer isnt crashing anymore for me (30th build) but the default messaging app crashes whenever I get a message, solved by installing another messaging app like google's one (If someone can test this and send logcat would be great!)

AnkeshReborn

Jan 6, 2014
Noida
OnePlus 7T

Ar-Dinthalion

Jan 7, 2015
Mexico
Moto G50

Hi Anyone using 12.1
Just a few Qstions

The only bug I faced with 30-03 build was random contacts FC, but I can open now Non-Email contacts, no lag in dialer, good performance, and good multitasking so, yes its usable for daily driver :D

vinay001

Feb 15, 2015
TVL
Not working properly default messaging shows error" Messaging has stopped working" and i can't receive msgs too so i switched default messaging app to hangouts working...

Google messenger can receive msgs but can't send when we type something and sent nothing shows ...

Phantom410

Mar 28, 2015
Buenos Aires
I was wondering, when you expand the volume menu you get your other volume sliders with a ringer icon on the far right, what is this for and what is supposed to happen when you touch it?

Ish4

Mar 27, 2015
Pune
is the mobile network issue solved cuz i need that for internet??? thank you!!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Didn't work at all. Stuck in a neverending boot logo.

Tried with and whitout gapps a couple of time, but nothing.

Help?

just put your sim into sim two and try and flash it after wiping everything.
it takes 10-15 min for first boot so gotta have patient.

stockuser

Mar 4, 2015
Kolkata
Yes, it can be.

use the Q&A maybe?

Thanks for pointing out the QA thread.. well, I asked this question because many users are posting that they've got stuck in a bootloop using TWRP 2.8.5.0. Just check the last 2 pages. Are you sure?

just put your sim into sim two and try and flash it after wiping everything.
it takes 10-15 min for first boot so gotta have patient.

I'm using single sim. Is putting the sim in sim2 slot necessary to avoid bootloop?

sagnik9

Feb 16, 2013
Kolkata
Thanks for pointing out the QA thread.. well, I asked this question because many users are posting that they've got stuck in a bootloop using TWRP 2.8.5.0. Just check the last 2 pages. Are you sure?

I'm using single sim. Is putting the sim in sim2 slot necessary to avoid bootloop?

no, that has been fixed, you can use the first sim slot itself

Hit Thanks if that was helpful

Reactions: stockuser

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys within 12 hours we will be getting first official CM 12.1 Nightly for Condor. Screen shot attached for CM12.1 official nightlies date. As we already know we will be getting 12.1 CM official nightlies but for those who are not sure check this out Commits for the nightlies devies:

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/94693/
    Alright so I guess here is an end to the battery problem faced by me and/or you.
    Today I discharged my battery to 0 and then charged it to 100%( with a non- Motorola charger having a output of 1A.) You can call it a turbo charger or whatever, but it really does charge up the device quickly.
    After the battery got charged to 100%, I disabled the option of battery saver to turn on automatically and set it to "never" and Aldo disabled the option to choose the per-app profiles ( just to give a try). And see what I got.☺
    So maybe u can give it a try too.
    If that doesn't solve ur problem, do tell me and I'll replace the battery today and will post the results afterwards.
    Cn9nozm.jpg

9qv6JQ8.jpg
    Please use this thread instead of the developer's thread for questions.
    Is this rom stable enough to install on my phone ? i m running on stock 5.1 android on my moto e 1st gen .

Cm is pretty much stable to be used as a daily driver. Just have an issue with youtube app but u can still watch videos in chrome.
    Except that its pretty fluid. Just need some optimization for the dialler animations
    Press thanks plz if i helped u
    No brother.. Not working for me at all.. Got a bad jump down from 60% to 20% [emoji24]

Looks like the battery has lost about 35-40% of its charge capacity. The percentage at which the jump down occurs is now totally random and I have noticed that total jump down sums up to 35-40%.

832833fe0a614896a1a1d55ba2f7e4ae.jpg
    Alright I just swapped the battery and charging it to 100% now. Will post the result at night or maybe tmrw morning☺

Press thanks if I helped u☺