[ROM][OFFICIAL][condor] CyanogenMod 13 for Moto E 2014

Search This thread

kiyabee

Mar 7, 2017
Well there can be "n" number of reasons as to why is it happening...The thing I can tell you is that I had cm12.1one fine day and it went on a carazy soft boot trip ,thanks to the broken power button reported on many Moto e condor phones,even though it had nothing to do with the ROM ,but because of one accidental reboot it was never ,I had to do a clean flash of a different ROM ,but in your case since you can't access your custom recovery, I'd suggest you to reflash it. Download and copy the latest recovery image into the minimal adb and fastboot folder then rename the file to whatever name you like (for example : recovery) and boot up your phone into fastboot mode and connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, now hold shift key+right mouse button and select "open command window here",type "fastboot devices" to see if your device is being detected under "list of devices" now if it is ,go ahead and type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" now after its flashed successfully don't reboot anything,but try to go into the recovery by disconnecting your phone from the USB cable and using the volume DOWN button scroll to "recovery" and press volume UP to select , hopefully after this reflashing ,the problem should go away,if all else fails ,you can always flash STOCK ROM.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

even fastboot doesn't stay for long. It goes into bootloop again.

moto1022

Feb 17, 2016
OnePlus 3T
Hi everyone, recently I flashed LineageOS 13 stable version for Moto E condor.
My device is always connected to a Bluetooth speaker however at any random time the WiFi and Bluetooth process crashed and then reconnects again by itself.
Can anyone tell me how can I solve this bug?
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Official builds of CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0) for Condor
    what works:
    Display
    WiFi
    SD card
    RIL(Both single and multi-sim)
    GPS
    Bluetooth
    Camera

what doesn't work:
    Report with logs

Download
    Install instructions:

• Wipe data and cache
    • Flash the cm-13.0-xxx-condor.zip
    • Reboot
    • boot into recovery mode.
    • Install gapps if you want
    • Reboot

Source:
    Check from my git: github.com/ashwinr64

Credits:- (not in order)
    @h2o64
    @luca020400 @LuK1337
    @squid2 for helping me ANY TIME....
    Percy
    Legrand Benjamin

As this is very early days I advise not to really use this as a daily driver because of unknown bugs, etc. Just see this as a taster for marshmallow. So in terms of features this is basically pure AOSP at the moment as in what ships with Nexus devices so no need to ask why x feature is missing. It's worked on by the CM team look at the gerrit link I posted above for more info.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13 for condor, ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
    ashwin007, squid2
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-10-23
    Last Updated 2016-03-20
    Changelogs

13-11-2015: Fixed Msim, audio. (seems mostly stable now) (suitable as daily driver)
    04-11-2015: GPS,Bluetooth,single-sim ril ,Camera fixes.
    23-10-2015: Initial Release
    I have enabled nightlies!! You will be getting builds most probably by tomorrow :)

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/127579/
    Adopted Storage

Hello all. As Ashwin said, I am your new maintainer. I have properly fixed the issue with adopting the SD card as internal storage, so it should work on the next nightly build. I've also cleaned out LD_PRELOADs from the condor tree.
    Can I also add that I posted several screenshots of my moto e running this port on my google plus page and have been accused of doctoring the screen shots or even lying that a first gen moto e will run marshmallow.
    If I have caused you unwanted or unnecessary attention then I apologise, it wasn't my intention, my intention was to show my moto e running your excellent work (while I could!)
    Going to test further and report my findings.

Oh I never knew such a thing happened :p

BTW, @squid2 and I were working on commonising condor and otus,which seem to be almost complete.So nightlies will be rolling out soon.........