SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.
Slim7 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 7.1.x Nougat, which offers the following original features:
-Slim Navbar & Hardware key rebinding
--Single tap action, long press action, double tap action! - We’ve got you covered.
-Slim Actions & Chamber of secrets
-- Customise your device to the fullest - You’re a wizard!
--A faster alternative to stock recents - Your device, your choice.
--An open source, feature filled launcher! - Make yourself at home
-Status bar customisations
--Clock and date? Battery? - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
https://slimroms.org/ - Official website with anything SlimRoms related
- Install the latest TWRP
- Download the latest build, gapps (optional). Place on internal storage or an sdcard.
- Reboot into recovery mode
- Wipe --> Advanced wipe --> data, cache, dalvik, and system. This is a clean flash, therefore you will lose your apps and their data; (sd and storage are not mandatory to wipe, so anything in there's going to be fine if you don't do it) remember to back those things up if you want to keep them.
- Install the build, the gapps and the root zip if you're going to root.
- Done! Reboot and enjoy. Remember the first boot always takes a few minutes.
Current Downloads *Flash the video fix file*:
Slim7 - March 9th, 2018
Video Fix *Credit to KyleBryant*
Disclaimer: Neither SlimRoms nor me are responsible for any damages to your device.
Full credit goes to SlimRoms, I am simply sharing.
Slim7, ROM for the Moto E4
SlimRoms, squid2. Thanks to Nayan Deka & PimpMy5Ton for testing LTE
Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms
ROM OS Version: 7.1.2 Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Current Stable Version: v2.0
Stable Release Date: 2018-02-15
Last Updated 2018-02-15