Motorola edge stock live wallpaper

Search This thread

Liou01

Apr 7, 2016
Hi guys, Motorola edge stock live wallpaper and weather widget links are as below, working on Moto z2 force (pie), if you are interested.
drive.google.com/file/d/1CcG1UQb3WawSZ_nx60Mmxq2OY-hfT9ni/view?usp=drivesdk
drive.google.com/file/d/1D6wMkBFvLpumCsttPg_rmJCKDBV4LjQq/view?usp=drivesdk

rr93

Sep 21, 2012
Thanks! Was looking for this lwp. Works fine on Nokia 7+

The time and weather app doesn't install

JcCoello

Oct 5, 2014
Tegucigalpa
Hi guys, Motorola edge stock live wallpaper and weather widget links are as below, working on Moto z2 force (pie), if you are interested.

OP: Can you confirm that this is the same widget you shared please?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dt3zuj9WOzQMumR_AH_xxNPBICxC9vOC/view?usp=drivesdk

It worked on my LG G8 and it does look different from the previous version from the z4 that I had installed, maybe this will work with everyone else's phones. The older one does look better though.

Reactions: aaron1389

DeryckNS

May 3, 2014
Buenos Aires
Xiaomi Poco F3
The weather widget will only work if you have a motorola device, or if you have the file com.motorola.motosignature.xml in/system/etc/permissions/ since it checks for this file to see if it's being installed in one of them. I grabbed this file from the github of a rom, placed it in that direction with proper permissions and it works perfectly in a OnePlus 3 (i also installed the fonts used by the widget, which are newfont_light and newfont_regular).
806527056-41433.jpg

Reactions: Brooklnd

Brooklnd

Nov 19, 2012
Mumbai
The weather widget will only work if you have a motorola device, or if you have the file com.motorola.motosignature.xml in/system/etc/permissions/ since it checks for this file to see if it's being installed in one of them. I grabbed this file from the github of a rom, placed it in that direction with proper permissions and it works perfectly in a OnePlus 3 (i also installed the fonts used by the widget, which are newfont_light and newfont_regular).
806527056-41433.jpg

Hey buddy, the widget and fonts look absolutely smashing on your devices. I managed to get the widget working, but couldn't get the font to work. Did you simply push it to system/fonts with the appropriate permissions, or did you replace the stock Roboto font with this one? Could you help me out here, please?

DeryckNS

May 3, 2014
Buenos Aires
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey buddy, the widget and fonts look absolutely smashing on your devices. I managed to get the widget working, but couldn't get the font to work. Did you simply push it to system/fonts with the appropriate permissions, or did you replace the stock Roboto font with this one? Could you help me out here, please?

Hi there, you need to add the fonts in system/fonts/ and also add some lines at the end of fonts.xml before the '</familyset>' line:

Code:
    <!-- BEGIN Moto regular & light font support. IKSWN-11256 -->
    <!-- add new font: regular & light -->
    <family name="moto_regular">
        <font weight="400" style="normal">Newfont_Regular.ttf</font>
    </family>
    <family name="moto_light">
        <font weight="400" style="normal">Newfont_Light.ttf</font>
    </family>
    <!-- END Moto -->

If the regular style feels to bold in the widget you can copy the light one and just rename it and replace it, and that should do it.

Reactions: Brooklnd

Brooklnd

Nov 19, 2012
Mumbai
Hi there, you need to add the fonts in system/fonts/ and also add some lines at the end of fonts.xml before the '</familyset>' line:

If the regular style feels to bold in the widget you can copy the light one and just rename it and replace it, and that should do it.
You, sir, are awesome! Got it working. Thanks a ton!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200601-030837.jpg
    Screenshot_20200601-030837.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 651

ReOmbra

Jan 9, 2014

Moto z play android 8 .0 stock don't work Clock widget :(

kountry83

Mar 5, 2011
Baytown
Hi,
Can some one please upload the these files from the Motorola edge+?

com.motorola.motosignature.xml
com.motorola.timeweatherwidget.xml

Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

OP: Can you confirm that this is the same widget you shared please?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dt3zuj9WOzQMumR_AH_xxNPBICxC9vOC/view?usp=drivesdk

It worked on my LG G8 and it does look different from the previous version from the z4 that I had installed, maybe this will work with everyone else's phones. The older one does look better though.
    806527056-41433.jpg

Code:
        <!-- BEGIN Moto regular & light font support. IKSWN-11256 -->
        <!-- add new font: regular & light -->
        <family name="moto_regular">
            <font weight="400" style="normal">Newfont_Regular.ttf</font>
        </family>
        <family name="moto_light">
            <font weight="400" style="normal">Newfont_Light.ttf</font>
        </family>
        <!-- END Moto -->