[ROM][5.0.2][titan][XT1068/69]The Titan Prime ROM[MAR 2](Version 1.2.1 RC)

Search This thread

Shawn5162

Jun 24, 2013
GJ9vGfy.png

THREAD CLOSED---NEW THREAD HERE!!!

Last edited:

JBCDroid

Mar 16, 2013
Anápolis
hello Shawn5162 you advise me to make a clean install even with v1.3 RC1 or not. and must thank you for everything and as I always say you can count on me for anything related to XT1069 Happy New Year Happy Holidays

fgl27

Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2014
Brazil...South of the south
tks OP

Following the new tread and testing. This is more slim you clean everything... but I still found a file ... :D

Can this be deleted?

\system\media\bootanimation_old.zip

I did. all good it boot ok...

you change the logo.bin i was making my on too... :)

I use this image... my is heavy, but the phone boot no lag.

Keep the good work...

Reactions: Vander1068

Traediras

Jul 26, 2012
Not entirely sold on the boot logo to be frank, thankfully it's simple to restore to the stock boot logo.

Will be flashing once we have proper root happening, in the meantime I'm just using the last build from the previous thread.

akashspeaking

Jan 13, 2012
Flashing for first time

Thanks OP for the kick-ass ROM and your continued efforts. I'm flashing a rom for the very first time. Excited :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GJ9vGfy.png

THREAD CLOSED---NEW THREAD HERE!!!
    Well, I just woke up and installed Titan Prime back on my Moto G 2014....I am pausing Quantum-OS development for a few days while I work on Titan Prime for XT1063/4/8/9....Oh, Also XT1068/69 are my priority so no updates for the Single-SIM Titan Prime ROM till I can get out a good (bug free) version of Titan Prime for XT1068/69....I am going to call the next update for this ROM v1.2 ONLY because there are so many bug fixes and changes I feel it should be a .1 increase ;) Expect an update so....For real this time :)

Shawn
    OP

NOTE: I am sorry for all the times I said I would release an update but didn't get to it....I know some users were upset....I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    Hi

I know I haven't been to active on this thread...and I know there hasn't been an update in a few days....well, I hope you understand the wait is actually beneficial to you guys...I you have seen the XT1063/64 thread you would know there was a major CPU issue and a Google Pay store issue preventing people from installing apps...well, those issue were just fixed by me and I released v1.0.3....since you guys had to wait a little longer you guys are going to get a 100% stable build with all the v1.0.3 features (so you guys are up-to-date) in a few hours (within 2)....The rom will be pre-rooted and will have various added features.....I hope you guys are excited...I will update the OP changelog for v1.0.1 ASAP
    A little update....

I am posting this as a little update post....To let you know whats going on...

1. I downloaded and pulled the system partition from the official XT1068 OTA....
    2. I have created a flashable .zip of the official Android 5.0.2 release for XT1068...
    3. For some reason when you flash the .zip it deletes your /persist folder :crying:
    4. I am debugging now....I will release the ROM as soon as everything is working...
    5. If you want to try a ALPHA build of v1.1 go here....All sensors are working BUT it is a build intended for XT1063/64....

Thanks for your support....

Shawn
    OP

***PLEASE UNDERSTAND I AM DEBUGGING AS FAST AS I CAN....I AM SPENDING COUNTLESS NIGHTS WITHOUT SLEEP DEBUGGING....BUT STILL DEBUGGING TAKES TIME (EVEN IF THE ROM IS BASED OF STOCK ;))***
    If all goes well in v1.0.3 then I will begin to prepare for v1.1...A HUGE UPDATE.... Here are some pics...I began working on it.