[ROM][OFFICIAL][TITAN][9.0] Resurrection Remix 7.0.2 | Pie 9.0

Search This thread

ShafiqTanwar

Jan 18, 2020
Moto E 2015
Moto G6 Plus
Touch not responding

Hi, I am new to all this custom rom and stuffs.

I falshed Resurrection Remix P For Titan i.e Moto xt1068, for couple of hours I gone through few custom setting, latter on mobile touch was not working, only hardware keys like volume and power were responding. However, sometime I was unable unlock Device and if gets unlocked I was unable to select anything from screen.

Screen only responded when hardware keys like volume and power button was pressed.

Please advise further.

Note - right I have installed pixel experience custom rom

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor

I falshed Resurrection Remix P For Titan i.e Moto xt1068, for couple of hours I gone through few custom setting, latter on mobile touch was not working, only hardware keys like volume and power were responding. However, sometime I was unable unlock Device and if gets unlocked I was unable to select anything from screen.

Screen only responded when hardware keys like volume and power button was pressed.

Please advise further.

What's not clear to me:
The screen wasn't responding right after the flash or does it happen when you were setting everything up?
If it was right from the start make sure that it's not a hardware failure.
I would recommend flashing another ROM or restore the nandroid backup you should have made. If the screen is responsible again then reflash this ROM, maybe something went wrong during the flash.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs

Last edited:

ShafiqTanwar

Jan 18, 2020
Moto E 2015
Moto G6 Plus
What's not clear to me:
The screen wasn't responding right after the flash or does it happen when you were setting everything up?
If it was right from the start make sure that it's not a hardware failure.
I would recommend flashing another ROM or restore the nandroid backup you should have made. If the screen is responsible again then reflash this ROM, maybe something went wrong during the flash.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs

Hi , I mean to say that it worked for some time later on mobile screen freezed , unable to swipe up to unlock home screen. However whenever I pressed power or volume button it touch responded.

I checked by installating pilex experience and and right now I have installed RR Oreo , it's working fine.

Issue was with RR pie

Dugatoembridge

Apr 2, 2015
Asus ZenFone 4 Max

Please advise further.

I've been using RR pie for a long time and I never had this problem! I recommend that you give her another chance, and see if the problem persists. Stay away from oreo roms, they perform poorly on titan.

Reactions: ShafiqTanwar

Recopilatorio

May 4, 2019
Hello friends.
I have a Motorola g (2014) with this ROM (Titan - Resurrection Remix 7.0.2) I want to use that mobile phone as a mountain gps (with the TwoNav Android app, which I have already used on other mobiles). I would like to be able to use the application running with the screen off (it has a warning system if I deviate from the route), but something does not work: when the screen turns off, the gps stops working and does not register my position.
With other older mobile phones I have been able to do it without problem, but I cannot now with the Motorola. And I wonder if it is a ROM bug and if anyone knows how to fix it. Thank you.
I regret not being English-speaking and unable to explain myself well in English.

Recopilatorio

May 4, 2019
Hello friends.
I have a Motorola g (2014) with this ROM (Titan - Resurrection Remix 7.0.2) I want to use that mobile phone as a mountain gps (with the TwoNav Android app, which I have already used on other mobiles). I would like to be able to use the application running with the screen off (it has a warning system if I deviate from the route), but something does not work: when the screen turns off, the gps stops working and does not register my position.
With other older mobile phones I have been able to do it without problem, but I cannot now with the Motorola. And I wonder if it is a ROM bug and if anyone knows how to fix it. Thank you.
I regret not being English-speaking and unable to explain myself well in English.

Checked: the problem is not with the ROM but with the app. TwoNav for Android has failed to adapt to the latest changes in the operating system. The situation is partially resolved using another application, for example GPS Locker (it keeps the gps alive with the screen off).

thurblunt

Jul 27, 2017
Moto G 2014
Motorola One Action
I'm using it on my titan and it is working perfectly.

But there are some minor functions that would be nice for us to have, like removing the inferior shortcuts on lock screen and unlocking fast when the correct PIN is inserted (withouth needing to press "OK" to unlock).

The ROM is nice and smooth. Thanks!!!

Dugatoembridge

Apr 2, 2015
Asus ZenFone 4 Max
I'm using it on my titan and it is working perfectly.

But there are some minor functions that would be nice for us to have, like removing the inferior shortcuts on lock screen and unlocking fast when the correct PIN is inserted (withouth needing to press "OK" to unlock).

The ROM is nice and smooth. Thanks!!!
Check the settings more carefully, as both options are available!

lenny64

Dec 30, 2017
The rom is sometimes bumpy and it is rebooting.
Version: RR-P-v7.0.2-20190915-titan-Official.zip 397.66MB 2019-09-15

I guess it is some storage or ram usage problem. What can I do?
Or is another rom recommended?

I've been using RR pie for a long time and I never had this problem! I recommend that you give her another chance, and see if the problem persists. Stay away from oreo roms, they perform poorly on titan.

Is your device sometimes freezing and rebooting?
For example, any time by opening firefox .

Last edited:

luigge

hello my grandma bought a new phone for her I got her old XT 1068 (titan).

how stable is this rom? I want a light rom to use only for MiFit (bluetooth, wifi and gps has to be functional) and youtube.

can be ANY O.S. preference could be android 7 (nougat) or 8 (oreo) as apparently they are more stable.

What you reccomend?

chuy19312

Sep 12, 2019
Redmi Note 8
hello my grandma bought a new phone for her I got her old XT 1068 (titan).

how stable is this rom? I want a light rom to use only for MiFit (bluetooth, wifi and gps has to be functional) and youtube.

can be ANY O.S. preference could be android 7 (nougat) or 8 (oreo) as apparently they are more stable.

What you reccomend?
Well, there is AOSP-CAF nougat rom, i could recommend Paranoid Android 7.1.2 rom but sadly link is broken and i got banned from motorola Telegram group, so i couldn't download that rom again but if you use telegram, you can download from here, if you download paranoid android nougat rom, please give me an link for the rom, that rom gave me an nice battery duration and performance.

Dastraf

Jun 5, 2021
Please anyone provide the download link. When I click the download rom it takes me the android 10 version

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P For Titan

For RR-Pie Thea build, go here
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps(Pico)
    Bengali/Hindi/Tamil Font Fix Download

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

Credits for titan:
    @LuK1337 : for trees, our codes and works mostly depends on his code
    @RenanQueiroz : For his trees, cant thank him enough, all pie builds are based on his fixed trees
    @jhenrique09
    @AdrianDC
    @luca020400

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Final build released, get that here with September Security Patch
    Check here to get new build with July Security Patch merged

Note: I might update this ROM with few fixable bug fixes soon, no ETA please :)
    Changelog:

Code:
    ===================
       5-02-2019
    ===================
    --Initial build
    ===================
       13-03-2019
    ===================
    --AudioFX fixed
    --CPU freqs fixed
    --Performance Improvements
    --Merged all LOS16 fixes
    For RR-Pie Thea build, go here

Common Ques:

Q: Is there any common Pie discussion thread available?
    A: Sure here it is! https://xdaforums.com/moto-g-2014/general/discussion-pie-rom-discussion-thread-t3834902

Q: Are you going to update it daily?
    A: Yep its going to be updated whenever its possible and whenever its needed

Q: Can you make overclock kernel for this rom?
    A: Nope (If I do, that would be a separate project)

Q: Suitable for Daily driver?
    A: Check issues section, rest are fine in ROM

Q: Are you going to fix bleh?
    A: Whenever I will feel to fix, whenever it will be possible

Q: Screenshots?
    A: Check #2

Q: When will you release the next build?
    A: Asking for ETA is a sin

Q: Where does the updater store downloaded OTA zip?
    A: /data/rr_updates

Q: Want to report bugs! Device is dancing like a maniac
    A: There is an old meme I like bout this

http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FHRMxI73.png

Q: I want to donate LineageOS developers, and whoever maintaining ROMs, they worked so hard for titan

A: Here you can do that