FORUMS

[ROOT][XT1069][MARSHMALLOW] Root Moto G 2014 on Android Marshmallow 6.0 RETBR

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 121
 
By Emerson1, Junior Member on 23rd November 2015, 09:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
How to root Moto G 2014 on Android Marshmallow (only 6.0 BR)

Needed Bootloader unlocked and TWRP installed.

1- Boot into Bootloader mode
2- Connect to your PC
3- Unzip the root-titan-M-BR.zip file on the computer.
4- Click in Run.bat and wait.
5- After reboot in to bootloader again, go to Recovery and access the TWRP.
6- Copy the BETA-SuperSU-2.52.zip file to your phone memory and flash it.
7. Done

Credits: EmersonTR and Chainfire

Thanks so much to @Chainfire for SuperSU zip and this WIP for modding the Kernel.
Attached Files
File Type: zip root-titan-M-BR.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.87 MB, 32940 views)
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Emerson1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Emerson1 Ad-Free
24th November 2015, 02:50 AM |#2  
sura14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
@Emerson1 Will this work for XT1068?
Because I'm using 6.0 BR on Indian Retail.
24th November 2015, 04:45 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Embu-Guaçu
Thanks Meter: 305
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sura14

@Emerson1 Will this work for XT1068?
Because I'm using 6.0 BR on Indian Retail.

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to luishr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luishr Ad-Free
24th November 2015, 04:53 AM |#4  
manojkumar8552's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag AHEMADABAD
Thanks Meter: 502
 
More
Coool.
I Think I am Late.
i also Created Kernel :P

but didnt knw works or not !
Btw Which Software Did u use for pAcking -Repackig Boot.img ??
The Following User Says Thank You to manojkumar8552 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manojkumar8552 Ad-Free
24th November 2015, 06:19 AM |#5  
sura14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Are you sure?

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

@lulshr : thanks Bro.
24th November 2015, 07:33 AM |#6  
lord-overwrite's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
i have test now and work....
24th November 2015, 07:37 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Flashed, everything working so far, i have used Greenify, Titanium Backup and root explorer, all seems to be working :)
The Following User Says Thank You to P.Fan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift P.Fan Ad-Free
24th November 2015, 08:32 AM |#8  
sura14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
@P.Fan : So You did using the above procedure which is mentioned in OP
24th November 2015, 11:07 AM |#9  
Emerson1's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkumar8552

Coool.
I Think I am Late.
i also Created Kernel :P

but didnt knw works or not !
Btw Which Software Did u use for pAcking -Repackig Boot.img ??

For get the boot.img, i made one twrp backup and copied the file boot.emmc.win and renamed for boot.img.

For unpack and repack i used the tool "bootimg.exe"

https://mega.nz/#!3Z8FASSL!FNZ0pM89Y...ILHYPX8ceGyfEI

bootimg.exe --unpack-bootimg boot.img
bootimg.exe --repack-bootimg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerson1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Emerson1 Ad-Free
24th November 2015, 11:08 AM |#10  
manojkumar8552's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag AHEMADABAD
Thanks Meter: 502
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson1

For get the boot.img, i made one twrp backup and copied the file boot.emmc.win and renamed for boot.img.

For unpack and repack i used the tool "bootimg.exe"

https://mega.nz/#!3Z8FASSL!FNZ0pM89Y...ILHYPX8ceGyfEI

bootimg.exe --unpack-bootimg boot.img
bootimg.exe --repack-bootimg

Cool !!
I created boot.img already Yesterday but no one here for testing
https://img.xda-cdn.com/Z8b99yJaA384dbfUYPYBybix7S0=/http%3A%2F%2Fs7.postimg.org%2Fbt7kevly3%2FScreenshot_2015_11_24_16_43_03.png

Sent via my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manojkumar8552 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manojkumar8552 Ad-Free
24th November 2015, 11:35 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkumar8552

Cool !!
I created boot.img already Yesterday but no one here for testing

https://img.xda-cdn.com/Z8b99yJaA384dbfUYPYBybix7S0=/http%3A%2F%2Fs7.postimg.org%2Fbt7kevly3%2FScreenshot_2015_11_24_16_43_03.png


Sent via my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

Nice work bro

Sent by Redmi Pro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes