The HotROM Box - Official Build
Hey everyone! I'm mrnickel and today, for the first time, I'm releasing The HotROM Box, for Moto G 2nd Generation, which consists in a Tool that provides simple but great commands, such as Stock ROM flashing, Direct reboot to bootloader and others...
- Stock ROM Flashing method
- TWRP Recovery Flashing method
- Phone Reboot option
- Reboot to Bootloader option
- Reboot to Recovery option
Dealing with The HotROM Box
-Copy all files to the folder where your Stock ROM files are located.
Windows: .bat interactive menu
Linux: .sh interactive menu using Zenity
1.3: F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: ROM flashing doesn't work!
- A: You're probably using mFastboot, an alternative version of fastboot. Install the original version and this issue will be solved (until I release a alternative version)
- Q: TWRP flashing doesn't work!
- A: If you haven't downloaded this file via xda official thread some stuff may be corrupted. TWRP image is uploaded with the script and you must copy those to your ROM folder.
- Q: ETA?
- A: Please, do not ask this kind of question. I'm not a dev, I just like (very much) to program some cool stuff, and if something on the code goes wrong, warn me and i'll fix it and release a new version as soon as I can.
- Q: Will you add more features?
- A: Always, this tool will grow with features as the way I improve my programming skills.
- Initial Release (Stock ROM flashing, TWRP flashing and other minor options)
- Added alternative mFastboot flashing method
- Tool ported to THEA and OSPREY
- Tool ported to Linux
Mediafire Last update
Github Repo (LINUX)
Github Repo (WINDOWS) Not available (yet).
To update HRB, just paste the new files on the older files directory. Simple as that!
NOTE: Windows versions are currently being updated.
What you think about The HotROM Box? Vote your opinion about it!
The HotROM Box, Tool/Utility for the Moto G 2014
Source Code: http://github.com/lelufg
Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-01-03
Last Updated 2016-01-03