Losing signal.. (XT1063)

Search This thread

marlon5yeah

Sep 7, 2015
Hey everyone, I recently came into problems with losing 3G (H+) signal and sometimes just all cellular network connectivity in general. Everything was working fine, I had the BlissPop 5.1.1 rom installed. I recently tried installing CyanPop android 6.0.1 and all of a sudden I'm losing signal everywhere and I only get 2G(Edge). I tried reverting back to BlissPop and it didn't solve anything. Any possible solutions? Thanks!

carloscolochosv

Jul 3, 2017
Lost signal

Hey everyone, I recently came into problems with losing 3G (H+) signal and sometimes just all cellular network connectivity in general. Everything was working fine, I had the BlissPop 5.1.1 rom installed. I recently tried installing CyanPop android 6.0.1 and all of a sudden I'm losing signal everywhere and I only get 2G(Edge). I tried reverting back to BlissPop and it didn't solve anything. Any possible solutions? Thanks!

Hi, i have a same problem. My XT1063 doesn{t recognice the SIM CARD

iykeDROID™

Jan 20, 2015
Accra
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Same problem here