[Q] Touch screen unresponsive until Lock then unlock

Search This thread

PhoneJunkyy

Jun 25, 2015
OK I have a major problem. My phones touchscreen is becoming unresponsive when I lock my phone for 1 min or more. When I unlock it to use it, the phone becomes unresponsive because it was locked for a while. To temporarily fix the problem I have to lock the screen for 3 seconds then unlock it again for the screen to start working. Once it's start working I have no problems until I lock the screen again without using it for a while again. This is soo irritating. I tried everything, factory resetting, reflashing over n over again, but the problem still persists. I am wondering if it's the TWRP causing this becuase it becomes unresponsive there a few times when am in the TWRP menu. I know its not a hardware problem because the phone was working well before I flashed TWRP on to it and start using custom roms. also it only works after lthe phone is locked then unlocked. A couple times the screen becomes unresponsive while watching videos on the internet, but the navigation touch buttons still works while all the other parts of the screen doesn't work. If you guys have any fix or ideas please help me out. Moto G 2014 XT1064

Zabiullah

Apr 7, 2016
Same problem with sony z ultra (C6802)

Even i have the same everything is working fine till i lock my device once i locked it then again i cant unlock it with the unresponsive touch..if i tried this in stock rom everything is fine..but if i try in custom roms problem exists i tried in many roms but the problem is same
Twrp version 2.8