[RECOVERY][TITAN] TWRP 3.2.3-0 Touch Recovery [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

luca020400

Recognized Developer
Mar 17, 2014
Genoa
Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

DOWNLOAD : https://dl.twrp.me/titan/

BUGS:
If you have found a bug, please consider posting it to our github issues log and then I'll report to Dess_Troy. If you have a significant problem that cannot be answered in this thread, your best bet is to PM Dees_Troy directly, contact us via our website, or find us in our IRC channel below. If you see someone that's struggling, feel free to point it out to us. We need your help to help us keep track of all of our devices! Thanks!

SUPPORT:
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.

XDA:DevDB Information
[RECOVERY][TITAN] TWRP 3.2.3-0 Touch Recovery [OFFICIAL], ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
luca020400, LuK1337
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-02-07
Last Updated 2018-08-07

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

DOWNLOAD : https://dl.twrp.me/titan/

BUGS:
    If you have found a bug, please consider posting it to our github issues log and then I'll report to Dess_Troy. If you have a significant problem that cannot be answered in this thread, your best bet is to PM Dees_Troy directly, contact us via our website, or find us in our IRC channel below. If you see someone that's struggling, feel free to point it out to us. We need your help to help us keep track of all of our devices! Thanks!

SUPPORT:
    Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [RECOVERY][TITAN] TWRP 3.2.3-0 Touch Recovery [OFFICIAL], ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    luca020400, LuK1337
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-02-07
    Last Updated 2018-08-07
    @all
    After long time I uploaded my unofficial build with decryption & AROMA support
    This build contains many twrp fixes

Download
    New Build up

What's new in 2.8.5.0:

Scale the GUI - TWRP can read the theme's resolution and scale it up or down to fit the theme to your screen's resolution
    Improve thread handling and move input handling into the main rendering thread to improve stability
    Make MTP work even if unplugged and plugged back in
    Unify scrollable list code and make kinetic scrolling feel more natural
    Fix handling of mapped zip files for OTA updates (CM12 updater)
    USB keyboards should now work on all devices that support USB host mode via a USB OTG cable
    Other small fixes and improvements