CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What are Nightly builds? Auto compiled builds of the latest CyanogenMod source from github. This version change each night and aren't officialy supported. If you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here (do not submit nightlies bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker).
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- GPS (device only) requires a signal lock from stock to function correctly or this.
- HDR hangs Camera app (You can use Google Camera to workaround this issue).
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
- Builds : https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LuK1337/CM11/titan
- Google Apps : http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps
- @luca020400 and @Somcom3X : Help during development
- @kaustubh88 and @crpalmer : Kernel Tree and Patches
- Motorola : For providing the Kernel Source Code
- CM Team
[ROM][TITAN][4.4.4] Cyanogenmod 11 [UNIFIED], ROM for the Moto G 2014
Source Code: http://github.com/motog2014devteam
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: Cyanogenmod
Last Updated 2015-02-07