[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][TITAN][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 [UNIFIED]

Search This thread

inaroom

Feb 26, 2013
Moto Z2 Play
Hello, can anyone confirm that if you have dual sim, you can only use data connection of 1 sim at a time , never both data connection simultaneously(just curious, it makes total sense tho)? Another thing, when I use dual sim, 1 sim is working on 3g while the other one is limited to 2g, is that correct and normal or do I have some problem with my device? Is it also possible to set which one will be working on full speed and which one on 2g?it seems to be independent from which slot and which sim, it just seems the first sim you snap in its gonna be the full speed one. Not a deal breaker but i would like a little more flexibility on sim management. Thanks everyone

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016
Hello, can anyone confirm that if you have dual sim, you can only use data connection of 1 sim at a time , never both data connection simultaneously(just curious, it makes total sense tho)? Another thing, when I use dual sim, 1 sim is working on 3g while the other one is limited to 2g, is that correct and normal or do I have some problem with my device? Is it also possible to set which one will be working on full speed and which one on 2g?it seems to be independent from which slot and which sim, it just seems the first sim you snap in its gonna be the full speed one. Not a deal breaker but i would like a little more flexibility on sim management. Thanks everyone

It has always worked this way, on stock or custom ROMs...

vayavalla

Jan 24, 2012
Second SIM can also be set at full speed, but only one at a time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led

What's not working :
    • Video recording
    • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.1 For Moto G 2014, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
    Source Code: http://github.com/motog2014devteam

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-09-07
    Last Updated 2018-02-25
    [ cool stuff ]
    I just released 8.1 builds on my AFH.
    You can find them here ~ https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=234259

Here comes the cool part, this time I released two builds so that you can choose which build config should I use from now on. Here's the poll ~ http://www.strawpoll.me/14581651
    * lineage-15.1-20171209_141306-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip -> Regular config
    * lineage-15.1-20171209_143404-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip -> Android Go config
    Any new builds coming up ??

After asking Luk, I decided to start sharing my own builds of LOS 15.1 in a separate thread, here's the link:

https://xdaforums.com/moto-g-2014/orig-development/rom-lineageos-15-1-t3786749

Buy me a dedicated server and I can release builds everyday.
    when i 1st time flashed i saw many files r missing....and i understand that this build is testing build not stable build.....but thanks to @LuK1337 for developing Oreo ROM for Titan.

After 1st Time flashed i experimented few things.......after that i clean flashed full ROM

My 2nd Time ROM Flash Procedure
    Here All Links Updated Daily to keep all the files Updated
    1. Update TWRP v3.2.1-0 = LINK
    2. LOS 15.1 / Oreo 8.1 ROM = LINK
    3. Magisk v16.4 = LINK
    4. Google Latest Apps For Oreo 8.1 [Select ARM , 8.1 , nano] = LINK
    5. Download all files from the folder after that From Google Pixel Assistant folder flash 1st [Google Pixel v3] then 2nd [Google Pixel Assistant Tweak] after flashing the file when ROM boots up then make dialer app default for calling thats it = LINK
    6. ViPER v2.5.0.5 Music Equalizer With Permissive SELinux Support = LINK
    7. After Flash is done when phone opens in LOS 15.1 install Footej Premium App Latest Version = LINK

this r the Procedure i use for my phone after using all the above steps and files, i know the ROM is testing but believe ME Oreo ROM 8.1 in testing phase its almost half stable & i am not facing any heat,Reboot...........but FC only in System Inbuild Camera app when i tried to record video & offline charging is missing but apart from this i am using as daily driver.

AddOn Files For Oreo 8.1 :-
    8. Flash Through Custom Recovery Files For Oreo 8.1 [Any Normal Oreo 8.1 Becomes Android Oreo 8.1 GO] = LINK