FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

No longer needed (Admin pls. close)

126 posts
Thanks Meter: 49

By Cameo164, Senior Member on 19th October 2015, 01:17 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
No longer needed... Visit official thread by @LuK1337 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...-13-0-t3245547
Please admin close this thread. Thank you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cameo164 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cameo164 Ad-Free

19th October 2015, 01:25 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
No longer needed... Visit official thread by @LuK1337 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...-13-0-t3245547
19th October 2015, 05:02 AM |#3  
Flag Salvador, Bahia
Thanks Meter: 63

More
RIL is not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameo164

When you try it please tell if it works for you. And sorry that's my first thread .

I know you just sharing for the hype, but, at least on XT1078 (dual sim) RIL is not working, the system did not recognize a SIM card in any slot, don't know if it's because the dual sim stuff... The rest seems to behave just like you mentioned, so thanks for sharing anyway!!

Edit: By the way, I managed to install without Titan's Recovery... To be honest, when I tried to boot in titan's recovery my phone kind of bootlooped... So I decided to modify updater-script and change the match names to thea (XT1078), it installed flawless and booted just fine.
19th October 2015, 06:08 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Okay that's sad to hear but I can't do much at the moment. But thank you for trying.

EDIT: Multi sim fixed in 07.11 build.
20th October 2015, 10:40 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Where is the original thread ? I can't find it. You should give a link in the first post as it is not your ROM but thanks for sharing !
20th October 2015, 11:56 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavireck

Where is the original thread ? I can't find it. You should give a link in the first post as it is not your ROM but thanks for sharing !

That's the problem. I can't find it too. I got the download link from the Moto WhatsApp Group.

EDIT: I found it. I will update the post.
20th October 2015, 01:18 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I saw cyanogenmod so my post does relate to this thread...

so basically i unlocked my bootloader on my Moto G 2014 LTE, I rooted my phone and then installed and flashed using TWRP:
tk_gapps-stock-5.1.1-20151004-signed.zip
Full-CM-12-21-03-15-Bacon-modem-flashable.zip

Both successfully installed and flashed and then I rebooted the system as per the instructions and then my phone screen, instead of rebooting with cyanogen, it went black and wont turn on.

Please could someone tell me what I need to do to get it up an running, I have tried the following:

- holding down power and volume down button for two minutes whilst on charge
- leaving it on charge for 15 minutes and then repeating the above step
- I have plugged it into my computer and it has picked up that there is something plugged in, but my phone drive never shows up.

Thank you
20th October 2015, 02:07 PM |#8  
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 3,528

More
why new thread if it is work of luk and luca?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayurim

I saw cyanogenmod so my post does relate to this thread...

so basically i unlocked my bootloader on my Moto G 2014 LTE, I rooted my phone and then installed and flashed using TWRP:
tk_gapps-stock-5.1.1-20151004-signed.zip
Full-CM-12-21-03-15-Bacon-modem-flashable.zip

Both successfully installed and flashed and then I rebooted the system as per the instructions and then my phone screen, instead of rebooting with cyanogen, it went black and wont turn on.

Please could someone tell me what I need to do to get it up an running, I have tried the following:

- holding down power and volume down button for two minutes whilst on charge
- leaving it on charge for 15 minutes and then repeating the above step
- I have plugged it into my computer and it has picked up that there is something plugged in, but my phone drive never shows up.

Thank you

Use this guide: https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_thea
20th October 2015, 03:45 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolanDroid

why new thread if it is work of luk and luca ?

Because I found it in the comments from the CM12.1 Builds for our devices and I thought I could share their great work and show the other people what they already did because there is no official thread at the moment. And I wrote in my first post that it's their work.
22nd October 2015, 05:11 PM |#10  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anyone tested this on XT1069 Titan?
22nd October 2015, 06:36 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace2213

Anyone tested this on XT1069 Titan?

For titan it would be this file : https://s.basketbuild.com/filedl/dev...CIAL-titan.zip
But because XT1069 is a dual sim phone RIL (Calls, SMS, Data) will not work. So I wouldn't recommend you to install it. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
6.0, cyanogenmod 13, marshmallow, thea
Previous Thread Next Thread